Sand Tyrant with the Golden Horn! Luffy and Saurus Vs Crocodile!

"MAKE SURE YOU GET VIVI TO THE PALACE!", Luffy shouted back at our group.

"PROTECT HER, NO MATTER WHAT!", I shouted to them.

"LUFFY!  SAURUS!", Vivi shouted as we were pulled back towards Rainbase.  

They faded from sight, and shortly after, we landed unceremoniously in the sand.  

"The princess ran out on us", I heard Crocodile cackle, "no matter.  The agents in Alubarna should be done soon.  Call them."

I looked up and glared at the sandman.

"Your games have gone on long enough", he growled.

God I wanted to punch him.  

"You know Vivi", Luffy said, sitting up, "she's weak, but she tries to save everything she can.  She can't bear to abandon anything, so she's always in pain.  She wants this rebellion to end without anyone dying."

"Without anyone dying?  There are many weak fools like that.  They don't know true battle.", Crocodile remarked, "you agree with me, don't you?"

"Yes", Luffy says firmly, standing up, me following suit, "but as long as you're alive, she'll keep fighting to her grave.  That's why we're stopping you right here."

"Kuahahaha, absolutely ridiculous", Crocodile cackled, "you're beyond saving.  This should be a good example."

He looked over at me, and I glared at him.

"I'm impressed you made it out, too bad you're stuck with this fool", He remarked, gesturing to Luffy, "Why stay with him?  Your wasting your potential."

"And you would have me join you?", I bit back, "you murder your own subordinates when they fail to complete even the smallest of tasks, or when you grow bored of them!  You treat your crew like TOYS!"

"Guess that makes him pretty stupid", Luffy commented, which made me smirk.  Crocodile audibly growled, looking ready to murder my captain.  Miss All Sunday chuckled faintly at her boss's rage.

"What's so funny?!", he hissed, glaring at her, "do you want to die as well, Nico Robin?"

"Didn't you promise not to call me that name?", Robin questioned, walking away.

"He doesn't seem like the type to keep promises", I commented, making her laugh.

"Where are you going?", he inquired.

"Alubarna", she replied.

"Crazy woman", he huffed, before throwing something into the sand near our feet.

"You've got 3 minutes", he said, "That's all the time I have to play with you.  Any problems?"

"Nope", Luffy said, ready to throw a punch.

"Time to end this", I said, "come forth, Deathwing!"

Crocodile was forced to jump back as a black Wyvern with massive red horns emerged from the sand.  Its body resembled that of Ghost, but it was black instead of white, and instead of bearing a single horn, it bore two, dark red horns and a mouth full of red fangs.  Its tail club had two prongs covered in spikes, and it's eyes were bright purple.  Dragon energy crackled around its maw.  

"Quite the impressive beast", he remarked.  The Black Diablos let out a roar that surpassed Ghost's, making Luffy and Crocodile wince.

"Gomu Gomu no...PISTOL!"

Luffy launched a powerful punch, aiming for Crocodile's head.  The sandman simply moved his head slightly, before turning into sand.  With alarming speed he shot forward, hook ready to take Luffy's head off.