Untitled Part 9

Anyone find Xie Wei Shi annoying? If I were Anyi, I would have dumped him long time ago. It is so obvious that he is stringing her along using her for his own gain. What a 'bastard' @@@@! I wonder when Anyi will realised what a slump he is.... and realised that Professor Zhou is actually interested in her.... hehehe.....

Enjoy the read today!

© 2018 TINKERBELLSAN tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Chapter 9

As for Xiao Mi's biological father...... He is just a fixed monthly remitter into Xiao Li Huan bank account.

"Xiao Mi had eaten breakfast?'

'Yes. Xiao Mi ate peanut butter and ham egg toast.'

'That is good. I am interested in eating as well. Xiao Mi go with me to buy?'

Song Anyi wants to go downstairs to buy Xiao Mi breakfast but Xiao Li Huan shouted from the side.

'What breakfast to you want to go and buy? Xie Wei Shi has been waiting for you at the company's door since early morning. He is now in your office. Go and see what it is first. Do not know what is going on. He seems so happy like he had strike the lotto.'

Song Anyi sighed. Endless..... after returning home last night, she turned off the mobile phone. She did not even want to pick up the landline. She did not want to have any contact with the outside world. You can call her an ostrich. She just wants peace and quiet to think about it. She did not want to call him. Never thought that he would come to her office on a Saturday.

© 2018 TINKERBELLSAN tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Translated for tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com. If you are not reading this from tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com, then this translation has been posted without the permission of the translator.

'Hey, don't tell us that you are going to marry him?' Xiao Li Huan asked.

Like many people, she thinks that Xie Wei Shi is not suitable for Anyi. He does not know how to take care of people.

Song Anyi is surprised. 'How is that possible? How could you have such an idea?'

Xiao Li Huan sighed: 'To him, you are his big lottery machine, isn't it?'

Then she brought Xiao Mi downstairs to buy breakfast.

Song Anyi took a deep breath and then head to the corner of the counter. Xiao Li Huan had prepared the coffee. She filled her mug and took a mug for the guest. She poured a cup into her own mug. Sigh, she holds the two cups of coffee and head into her office.

As soon as she walked into the office, she saw Xie Wei Shi on the couch holding his cell phone. The LINE's cue sound went off. When he saw her coming in, he immediately locked the screen and uncharacteristically put the phone into his backpack.

He always had the cell phone with him. Even when they were out on a date or having a meal, he will be distracted with mobile games or community software.

'Anyi, you are finally here. I have been waiting for you for a long time. You are not picking up the phone. I am so worried.'

Song Anyi put down the mug and sat down on the single couch.

'Why are you in such a hurry to look for me? You do not have class this morning?'

Xie Wei Shi is excited. With eyes shining like the light, he said: 'Classes are not important. If I can learn from Professor Zhou, what I would be learning would be real priceless treasure. I really worship Professor Zhou. I want to become his first disciple. You will help me with that yeah?'