1) The Quidditch Match Of Bromance And Broomance

Start from the beginning

"That is because you don't know who my date is," I smiled. "And I'm going off campus to meet him."

"Liar!"

"I must not tell lies, Potter. Marlene, tell him about my date!"

Marlene sighed, obviously she was annoyed about being dragged into this for the billionth time. "I regret to inform you, Mr. James Potter, that you dear friend, Miss Lily Evans, has gotten herself in a date off campus- with a muggle."

James's jaw dropped. "A muggle?" He gasped. "You would choose a muggle over me?" He gaped.

I tossed my hair over my shoulder, brushing one of the fallen leaves out of it. "Yes, Potter, a muggle. I met him over the summer," James seemed to be frozen as I relayed the news. "Jealous? You should be," I snorted before walking away confidently. "Oh, and as the muggles say, break a leg, Sirius!" I called waving to Potter's gorgeous-haired friend. Sirius looked concerned as he grabbed his leg nervously.

"I wish you wouldn't do that to him," Remus muttered, falling into step next to me.

At this, I simply shrugged. "Do what? Go and date other guys because I want to while he's stuck on the same girl he's always been stuck on since first year? Because that seems perfectly fair to me."

"No, I mean lie to his face and reherse with Marlene so she could back you up. That's simply low, Lily."

"I did not lie to him, Remus. I would never lie to someone!" I argued. "Is it so bloody insane for Lily Evans, the girl James Potter is obsessed with, to go on a date with anyone other than James Potter? It that so crazy?" I spat.

Remus's face turned red. "No- not at all! Lily, I didn't mean that, you know it. I mean, it seemed kind of unlikely for you to be allowed to go off campus for a date, you know?" He said.

Climbing the stairs to find our seats again, I shook my head. "It's- it's not just for the date. Tuney- I mean Petunia, my sister, is having a big party for her eighteenth brithday and my parents want me there because my distant relatives will throw a fit if I don't go. They don't- they don't know I'm a witch, and I'd prefer it'd stay that way. That's why I didn't tell James the whole thing, because I knew he'd do something. Stick fireworks in my dress so whenever I lifted my arms, the words 'Go Out With Me, Evans?' would flash in the sky or something. I don't know. But I figured that since I was home, I could fix a date with this muggle kid I met. That's it," I explained tierdly. "And I told Marlene because I wanted her to come to the party with me, so I wouldn't have to be...." I cut off nervously. "So I wouldn't have to be alone, okay?"

He made a weird  growling sound, as if trying to clear his throat so he didn't have to speak. "Yeah. Okay," He said as we took our seats. "Look, the game's about to start!" He shouted, smiling as our friends came with us.

"We still on for the party over the weekend?" Marlene asked. "I've got a dress and everything."

I gave a short nod. "Yeah," I  muttered as James and the rest of the gryffindor team launched their brooms into the air. James' broom moved in odd, jerking motions that made it look like he was going to fall off, but I assumed it was some kind of weird James move.

Sirius flew over to him cautiosly. James continued to jerk around so much, now I knew he was going to fall off. "Hey... do you guys see James's broom?" I asked, getting to my feet for a better veiw.

"I think someone's trying to hex it!" Remus squinted.

Peter rolled his eyes and hufffed. "Nah, you guys are just pariniod," He said. "It's probably just a James  thing." I didn't believe it. His skin was pale and clammy, and his smile was obviously forced. "What? Lily, why are you staring at me?" He huffed, crossing his twig-like arms.