Part 13

Faiths POV

So I was having a conversation with Caitlin. Christians sister, but what upseted me was that she has hate towards her brother. But I want to know why and he never really thought about it. so I should ask him.

well today is another one of these faith the school slut days. I'm sick And tired of it but by the minute I'm kinda getting used to it.

Yesterday I seen my cousin Damian working at Starbucks and so he didn't care about me.

Christians here today and he's in my first period with all his friends. on the stupid project I partnered up with Chaz.

once he seen me enter the class he didn't move. he stayed there, frozen.

* Riinnng*

Class started and he sat down in his seat next to mine.

Then Mr. Bentley started to speak as well as he began the lesson.

Mr.B: " Okay class I suppose you guys haven't started the project and some did hopefully so did anyone finish.... No okay then I have my daughters boyfriend as a guest today to show you an example of how its suppose to be done... come out here Jack... Remember what we rehearsed yesterday, you ready?"

Jack: yeah okay, so today I'm here to present my father in law who's also known as the most greatest teacher in Green Bay High School, Mr. Bentley.

Mr.B: Jack this isn't what we rehearsed

Jack: I know now will you let me finish

Mr.B: yeah go ahead

Jack: As I was saying, Hes married to his 5th beautiful wife, has 2 adorable little twins and has my perfect girlfriend, his daughter Felicia.

Felicia: Hey guys

Mr.B: shouldn't you be in school young lady

Felicia: Actually no I wanted to change up the rehearsal so that I can give more information about you daddy and I'm going to come back here with jack at the end of the second week to watch your students present.

Jack: yup so hurry on up Felicia were running out of time.

Felicia: okay class so my dad is my hero. He is the inspiration to make me want to live and make me want to become a teacher and one day I will have each and everyone of your children in my class. He married 4 times before this one he has now. he gave me 2 twin brothers. He gave me life. But most of all he reunited his family by starting a new one when his old ones fell apart. and made everyone happy. She might not be my birth mom but I still love her she's been there with me through thick and thin and all the other ones are ewww.

* Whole class laughing *

Mr. B: Thank you Jack and Felicia for sharing a wonderful presentation but next time tell me that you want to be part of it and don't skip school or your not going anywhere. now we are running out of time so tonights homework is to start the project and I want you to write 3 interesting facts about your partners life. Class Dismissed.

I walked out of class quickly to go to math class. I hate math I always zone out. I sit with some girl named Giselle, but she's shy and never talks until you ask her questions.

I like it that way. When 2nd period was over I realized that we have a 15 minute passing period and then 15 minute advisement. so I walked quickly to the girls bathroom and did business.

Once I walked out I seen christian.

he spoke.

Christian: Hey faith, meet me behind the school during lunch and bring your food

Faith: okay but why

Christian: Don't ask and get to class

I just nodded my head letting him know ' okay ' and I made my way to 3rd period advisement. My teachers name in this class is Mrs. King.

I looked around the room for the first time and I spotted Giselle the quiet girl and Ryan.

I sat next to Giselle because she sat alone. We never talked to each other but I like sitting next to her. There's a big difference to that.

Then Ryan walked up to me and sat next to me and then he spoke...

Ryan: So what's happening between you christian

Faith: wh...what d..do..you...

m...mean

Ryan: First don't be afraid of me faith because I don't bite I know we've bullied you, but I never hated you the bully theme was just a game so that Shelly wouldn't kill us but I told JUSTIN to get over that we were kids when she threatened us and now that were older we could change that.

Faith: I just don't know why you chose me or she chose me we were so close Ry...Very close... the 5 of us including Fredo.

Ryan: Ry, I remember that nickname was from like 3rd grade.

Faith: Yeah it was

There was complete silence after that and then I just asked a question from our previous conversation...

Faith: So what did you mean about what's happening between me and Christian?

Ryan: oh cuz I was walking to this class and I seen you guys chatting, did he ask you out?

Faith: that I know of, NO why Are you jelly???

Ryan: what no, maybe jk jk

I started giggling and some random cute kid who was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black converse with light green eyes said...

OUT LOUD...

Green eyed kid: Your giggle is adorable, cute and your beautiful

I blushed and looked down and he was going to say something but thank God the bell rang...

‡ Riinnng ‡

I then got up from my seat and started to walk to the lunch line The last class I came out of is my last class of the day. Tomorrow my first period is going to be in my 4th period class.

___________________________________| † Schedule †

|

|Period 1: Speech Class

|Period 2: Algebra 1

|Period 3: Advisement

|Period 4: English

|Period 5: History

|Period 6: Child Development

|Period 7: AP Spanish (advanced)

___________________________________

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Early out Schedule

- Period :1

- Period: 2

- Period: 3

- { The Next Day}

- Periods: 4 & 5

- Periods: 6 & 7

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANYWAYS... I decided to get a pepperoni pizza with ranch... mmm yummy...

I walked to the back of the school where christian told me to go to and he wasn't there...

I sat at the lunch table that was far back by the fence and waited for him.

I seen a figure sit across from me and guess who it was...