The sixth member (One Direction/ Harry Styles FanFiction.)

**Valentine P.O.V**

I just woke up by Louis. He can be really annoying sometimes. I sighed and stood up, and I really hate to wake up early in the morning. "What do you want?" I said in sleepy voice. "I wanted you to wake up!" Louis said, and jumped on my bed. "Is the boys still sleeping?" I asked, and groanted. "Not anymore." He smiled, and run over to the boys, probably for wake them up. I rolled my eyes and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my teeths, and washed my face. As I was walking in my bedroom Harry stood there, naked! "Harry!" I shouted and looked away. Harry got a chock and looked at me. "Eh, sorry Valentine." He blushed a bit and took a blanket around him. I sighed, and looked on him. "Morning." I said and smiled. "Morning." He said and kissed my cheek. We always used to do that, kiss others cheeks. I kissed Harry back on the cheek. "I want one to!" I heard voice. "Aw, Zaaaayn." I kissed his cheek, and he kissed mine back. I felt some arms around my tummy from behind, it was Harry. He kissed my neck, as we were a couple, but we werent. "Harry, we are not a couple." I laughed. "I know, but we always used to do it." Harry said. I could feel his breath on my neck, and his soft hands around my tummy. The boys let me feel like im their girlfreind when they do that.

*Harrys POV.*

I had my arms around Valentine, my best freind. I removed her hazzel brown hair, and kissed her softly on the neck. Me and the boys really care about her, and she is like our sister, and sometimes the boys act like a couple with her. Louis came in, but he was sitting on Niall's back, and then Liam. I smiled and heard a tone from my phone, I must have gotten a new tweet. I checked it, and it was another fan saying we are a great couple with Valentine. We always laugh of it, cause we know that none of us will have a relationship with Valentine. I Looked up at the boys. "Morning." I said, and smiled. "Morning." The boys said. Niall sat Louis down. "Your heavy Louis." Niall protested, and placed a hand on his back. "Is Boobear being heavy?" I said, and laughed. "Louis took some calories on, while he where at home." Zayn said. "Liars! I only eated carrots!" Louis said, and fake cried. Valentine hugged and kissed Louis in the cheek. "I understand you Lou." She said. I felt like someone kicked me on my tummy, as I saw Valentine with Louis. Whats wrong with me?..

**************************************

A/N. Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction, so I hope you like it. Im sorry if theres anything wrong, cause im from Denmark, so im sorry if theres anything wrong. Comment, subscribe, anything. Hope you like it! xx