New School

I can't believe this!! I have finally graduated from my shitty high school. 

My mom already had plans for the summer, but I chose to stay home and relax, And because I needed to find the right college.

 My mom understood and left to the Bahamas.

 Before leaving, She kissed my cheek and said "Don't make a mess! I love you." 

 Mom is a serious woman if I dear to disrespect she would set me up for adoption. She would threaten Anyone who messes with her kids. It's funny to watch her yell at people in public.

But mother is a generous person. She loves us no matter what we are or what we like. When I confronted her and tell her I was gay. She cried with joy in her face, and she hugged me tightly And I still remember her smile.

 Anyways, I get my laptop and start to search for colleges that would accept me. I already have a scholarship so it made my life easier. I kept on searching until I bump into one of the best private schools called "fur sale University. 

i signed up and waited for a response but instead of waiting i decided to sign up for one of the school's campus. I marked it in my calendar May 30, 2019.

I go to sleep hopping tomorrow would be the greatest day of my life. I HOPE