Chapter 1 : Survival Games?

Disclaimer : i do not own Katekyou Hitman Reborn nor Aoharu x Machinegun.

Warning :
-OOcs
-Typos,grammar.
-Violance (in future chapters.)
-Strong/adult languages (13+)

Flashbacks Prolouge.

"Okay Now you shall go!"

"Wait what-

Before they could even finish,The albino snapped his finger making them four disappears into thin air.

Not just them.

All of the guardians

Oops,Did he forget to mention that?

The albino chuckled,

"Have fun with The thrilling vacation!"

End of Flashbacks.

-__________________________-

Tsuna's POV.

Tsuna woke up lying on a soft sharp grass,Averting his eyes to the light,he blink thrice

'Too bright.'

hovering his right hand over his face protecting his orange sharp eyes From the light.

He twitches Suddenly,feeling a little bit of the grass beneath him piercing a little bit,he move his hands trying to search for his gloves when all he found is a hand?

The hand is reaching out to him,His blurry vision turned to clear,finally seeing the owner of the hand.

A blond haired boy,seems like in his highschool time (seeing from his uniform.) and probably at the age of 16,He have green emrald eyes shining sparkly at Tsuna

The figure smiled at Tsuna making the brunette Raise his left eyebrows curiously,

"Are you okay?" The blonde asked him feeling a little bit concerned.

"Um,Where am i?" Tsuna take the help and stood up getting pulled by the hand.

He wiped all the dirt on his Jeans and on his shirt,he stand Professionally looking and scaning around the place.

'Um this is not Namimori.' Tsuna thought strangely.

"Um,Tachibana is confuse,How are you here but not know the place?" The boy (girl? His intuition rings so,he'lo just call her a boy.) asked Tsuna refering himself in Third Person.

"Tachibana?" Tsuna asked Curiously,

'Is that perhaps her name?' Tsuna made a fact mentally.

"Ah,where's Tachibana manners, i'm Tachibana Hotaru! And you are?" The boy (girl) named Tachibana Hotaru Reached out his hand asking for a hand shake,

And Tsuna did give her a hand shake,while smiling faintly.

"Nice to meet you,i'm Sa-Tsunayoshi,call me Tsuna." Tsuna introduces himself without the name Sawada,because turns out Sawada is a very well-known name here,because of its rumors. That's according to Byaakuran.

Tsuna knew that because he found a piece of paper in his pocket and he touched it,making the writting automatically insert itself into Tsuna's mind. (Probably because of Byaakuran.)

"Sa? Why did you cancel that? Tachibana is curious!" The blonde haired guy (girl) pouted.

"My name is Tsunayoshi,the sa was only an accidental." Tsuna simply replied without making any reason of how of saying "sa" is possible to be an accidental.