Convert Website to App: Android and iOS Mobile App

You can now be able to have the option to transform your current website to mobile apps like Android and iOS mobile apps with freeweb2app website to App converter. This web to app converter works consistently.

web2app is one of the best mobile app development websites that encourages you to convert your existing website to native mobile apps. Today, mobile applications have turned into a vital tool for every business to connect with their customers.

Though you have an eye-getting website for your business, you can't ignore the opportunity a mobile app influences before business. At web2app, we build up a custom native mobile app according to your business objectives and requirements.

Our app development team circulates a completely native application which refreshes automatically with your content and gives the best execution on Android and iPhone. An application developed by our development team offers offline support, native image galleries, social media SDK integration, custom push notification and much more. 

Features of freeweb2app :

Supported platforms:

You can make a Desktop app for your preferred operating system. The mobile app is supported in Windows, Mac and Linux. Pick the OS you need to run your Desktop App.

Visit websites/URLs to Desktop apps

Ease your effort by applying your frequently used websites/URLs. Be it Product Hunt, Intercom,.. or custom URLs(web.facebook.com,..). Remove the issue it takes to explore between those apps.

Desktop Apps for your preferred websites

Build Desktop apps for your preferred websites. Get apps for YouTube channels, social media and your preferred music websites.

Personalized Applications

Modify your app your ways. Any app name for any website/URL. Get personalized websites/URLs into desktop apps in only a tick.