Halloween Party

All the members in =Love had a Halloween party at Maika's house. Maika was wearing policewomen outfit, Iori was wearing a bunny outfit, Hitomi was wearing Mario outfit, Sana was wearing a cat outfit, Mirinya was wearing sailor outfit, Hana was wearing a cow dress, Shoko was wearing a white dress, Nonno was wearing a vampire outfit, Nagisa was wearing Cinderella dress, Risa was wearing demon dress, Anna was wearing a dog dress and Kiara was wearing pink rabbit outfit. They started to play scissors paper rock and whoever loses had to draw something on their face.

Hitomi: Let's play scissors paper rock guys

Iori: Yeah let's play

Anna: Ok, ready

Everyone: Scissors paper rock

In the first round Anna, Sana, Iori, and Maika had scissors and the rest had paper, they were Hitomi, Kiara, Shoko, Risa, Hana, Nagisa, Mirinya and Nonno. The second round Kiara, Risa, Hana, and Nonno had paper and Nagisa, Hitomi, Mirinya had a rock. The three looked at each other and had the third round and eventually, Hitomi lost with paper.

Hitomi: Damn it. Ok, who is going to draw on my face?

Everyone in the group looked at each other and smirked. Hitomi guessed who it was and she was nervous. She looked behind her and her crush was holding a black pen.

Maika: I will do it.

Hitomi: Oh please no (whispered)

Sana: Ok know Maika draw something on her face.

Maika drew a mustache on Hitomi's gas so that she will be more like Mario.

After Maika drew on Hitomi, the members were having fun. They were making stews and takoyaki's (octopus ball). Some of them were playing cards.

When Iori asked Hitomi about Maika she blushed and blocked her ears which made Iori wanting to tease her more. Hitomi ran away from Iori and went to the toilet and hid. She waited in the toilet for about 5 min until Iori gave up but it made it more worst. She told Maika to scar Hitomi when she gets out of the toilet so Maika hid right next to the door so that when it opens, the door blocks Maika from Hitomi seeing her.

Maika: Boo!

Hitomi: Ahhhh!

Maika: Did you get scared?

Hitomi: Of course I did. Did Iori tell you to do this? I'm going to get her.

Before she was about to get Iori, Maika grabbed Hitomi's shirt which made her stop. Hitomi turned around and looked at Maika with a questioned face. When Hitomi was about to say something to Maika, she dragged Hitomi to her room.

Hitomi: Wh..what's wrong Maika?

Maika: Why do you ignore me? Did I something wrong?

Hitomi: I don't ignore you, I'm just tired that's all. Come on let's go to the group.

When Hitomi was trying to get out of the room, Maika pulled her back in, locked her room door and pushed her whole body to the wall.

Maika: Stop lying, I know that I'm your crush.

Hitomi: How did you know that?!

Maika: Well, one of the members told me and also whenever I'm turning around you always look at me. You were even staring at me when I was wearing these clothes.

Hitomi: I was not. If it was Iori who told you, she is going t-

When Hitomi was about to finish Maika gave a peck on her lip. Hitomi started to blush and turned her head around to not look at Maika.

Maika: Why don't you look at me? Are you blushing?

Hitomi: No, I'm not blushing.

Maika: Then look at me.

Hitomi: No!!

Maika grabbed Hitomi's cheeks and turned her face to Maika. She saw Hitomi's face getting redder and redder.

Maika: You are blushing, cute.

Hitomi: Of course I am! You just kissed on my lip. Let's go to the members, they will think something happened to us.

Maika: Wait, can I get one more kiss?

Hitomi: Fine (kiss) Hey Maika?

Maika: Yeah

Hitomi: Would u be my girlfriend

Maika: of course