199: One and only

Before Chi left, Guo handed him a card.

'I have some money left in there, you can take how much you need.'

A smirk appeared on Chi's face, 'I don't need this, do you think I don't have any ways to get some money behind his back? I just like to see his stingy side, just treat him like a child.'

Guo patted on Chi's shoulder.

'He's not an easy child.'

When Chi reached the hotel, Wu walked out at the same time, his shoulders were tilted, it seems he has been drinking a lot.

Corporates usually come to this hotel whenever they have dinners or meetings. So after a long time, the janitor started to recognize Wu.

Every time she would ask: 'Mr. Wu, are you seeing anyone now?'

Wu replied, 'No, help me find one then.'

Usually, he would answer like that if Chi isn't around. But today Chi came, he still replied this way.

After getting into the car, he let himself to bury into Chi's arms, his legs forced open, before Wu could react to it Chi grabbed Wu's balls in his hand.

Wu was crying out in pain.

'You don't have a partner, huh?' Chi's voice rumbled from behind.

Wu was wailing while pleading for mercy.

'I have, I have, I have, I said wrongly.'

Seeing Wu's lashes have crumpled all together, Chi then decided to let him go.

'The next time you say this, I will fuck you right in the car, then I'll hang your upper body out of the car, let you moan in front of the auntie's face. Let her understand, not to ask you that question the next time.'

Wu closed his legs for a while to wait for the pain to go away, if he was sober, he will definitely pull a long face all the way home. Now that he has been intoxicated, his generosity has increased its capacity, he didn't even remember anything and still laughing on with Chi.

He sat on the bed after showering, Wu was snacking on some orchid beans.

'Don't eat too much before bed, save it for tomorrow.'

Wu said, 'You have to eat it while it's still crunchy, it will turn stale tomorrow.'

'Don't worry, the weather is so dry, it wouldn't even turn stale if you leave it out till next week,' Chi wanted to snatch the bag from Wu's hands.

Wu refused to let go, 'I kept on drinking just now, I didn't have any food.'

'You still shouldn't eat it, bring it over,' Chi's tone has become stern.

Wu said pitifully, 'Can I eat the last one? Just one.'

Chi lifted his chin, meaning Wu better quickly eat it.

Wu chose the bigger one from the bag, peeled its skin off and stuffed it into Chi's mouth, followed by half of his finger.

Then, Wu finished the entire bag as he wished.

Ever since Chi knew about Wu's color blindness, Chi has brought Wu to the hospital a couple of times. Because there isn't exactly a cure for colour-blindness, so besides the hospital routine, Chi would perform acupressure on Wu.

Wu thinks that it's troublesome, he wouldn't move an inch the moment he laid on bed.

'I'm tired.'

Chi didn't waste his breathe either, he pulled Wu up and forced him to sit up straight.

Wu was getting annoyed, 'I've lived with it for over 20 years, I don't find it weird! Why must I know so many different colours? I might have better eyesight without the need to recognize so many colours.'