Ashley froze when they walked onto the dance door. The loud speakers were now playing 'The Night We Met', Hannah's and Clay's song.

"We have to find him.", Justin said and grabbed her hand softly, pulling her into crowd.

I've been searching for a trail to follow... again.

They found Clay in the middle of the dance floor, just standing there.

Take me back to the night we met...

Jess, Alex, Tony and Zach were now also standing with Clay, trying to see his reaction.

I had all and then most of you, some of you and now none of you... take me back to the night we met.

They all stood in a ring, just hugging each other, specifically trying to comfort Clay. A lot of memories and pain in that particular song and he needed his friends to be there for him, and they were.

————————————————————————

Afterwards, the DJ played a much happier song and everyone was feeling a lot better since they were able to dance again.

"Clay!", Cyrus yelled, ran up to the group and showed them his sister's phone.

A text. From Tyler. Saying "You should go home, something bad is going to happen at prom."

"We can't let him do this. We have to stop him.", Clay said.

"No, we need to get the fuck out of here. We need to call the cops.", Zach interrupted with an panicked tone.

"Agreed.", Justin nodded.

"We can't call the fucking cops on him, he's hurting, Zach.", Ashley sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

"I'm with Ashley. If we call the cops then his life is over.", Clay tried to reason with them.

"His life is over either way. He's either going to jail or he's dead.", Zach ran his hand through his hair, letting out a deep sigh.

"Tyler doesn't want to die. I know he doesn't.", Alex chimed in.

"Lock the doors and don't let anyone out.", Clay yelled loudly and walked away with Ashley beside him.

"If he's here, we need to be calm with him.", she said as they walked to the exit of the gymnasium. When they walked out, Tyler was indeed there. He was carrying a machine gun and looked very numb.

"Tyler... what are you doing?", Ashley asked the hurting boy with a shaky voice. She was trying to hide the fact that she was terrified, she was terrified that this night would be her last.

"Get out of here, guys. Go home.", he said calmly as he walked towards them.

"No.. no, don't do this, Tyler.", Clay begged with tears in his eyes.

"You two need to leave right now.", Tyler said as he stood in front of them, he was already loosing his patience.

"Please, please, you don't want to this!", she stammered as he tried to walk past them.

"You don't fucking know anything about me.", he said and stared at her.

"I know what happened to you, Tyler.", she whispered with tears forming in her eyes.

"Clay! Ashley!", Justin yelled as he and Jess ran out to parking lot where they were standing.

"Get back inside!", Clay screamed at him with a terrified expression. Tyler pointed his gun at them and Ashley desperately tried to jump in between.

"Get out of my fucking way!", Tyler screamed as he now pointed his gun at Ashley.

"Please, please.", she stammered and let the tears fall down her face. Sirens from police cars echoed through the city and made the boy flinch.

"They'll kill you... I-... I don't want you to die, Tyler.", Clay whispered and made him lower his gun.

Tony drove to the parking lot in full speed and opened the door for Tyler.

"It's Tony! Get in!", Clay yelled and helped him get into the red car. In the heat of the moment, Tyler gave his gun to Clay and it looked like Clay was just realizing this as the car drove away.

Justin ran up to Ashley, hugged her tightly and gave her long kiss.

And it that moment, he made her say those three magic words...

"I love you..."

So... I decided to write another chapter of this story even though I said last time that I would wait until the third season comes out.

I heard somewhere that it's coming out in 3,5 months but I'm not entirely sure.

Comment if you know!