Safe Me From This Pain (World)

Start from the beginning

Pepper, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Natasha, Rhodey, Stephen Strange, T'Challa, Vision, Wanda, Sam, Scott, Shuri, Hope, and Clint were all there. Thor and Loki were off-world, searching for a New Asgard. 

"What is it, Tony?" Pepper asked as she was pulled out of a meeting. 

"Peter is missing. He didn't ride with Happy back, and his friends said they saw him get into some car, identical to Happy's," he told them. The others there started to frown. "I know it may be a little early to call it missing, but I don't know what to do. His suit and AI are offline and he hasn't answered his phone and I just-"

"Tony!" Pepper cut him off. "You didn't inform us too early. We all want to find Peter."

"You said he got in another car, did anyone get the number plate?" Natasha asked. 

"That's just it. The car had the same number plate," Tony answered. 

"So this must have been planned," Clint said. 

"But who would try to get Peter?" Wanda asked.

"Anyone who knew he was Spider-man," Bruce answered. 

"Better yet," Shuri continued. "Anyone who knew about his relationship with us." 

"Do you think they grabbed Peter because of us?" Tony's chest began to clap in and he couldn't breathe anymore. 

"Tony, take a deep breath," Pepper told him. She joined him on the couch and rubbed his back. "It's gonna be okay. We're gonna find him."

-----------

"How do you know who I am?" Peter asked. 

"We have been watching you for weeks," the man without the mask said. "We know you have a close relationship with Tony Stark, and we know you're Spider-man." He showed Peter's backpack and grabbed his suit out of it to show it to him. 

One of the men with a mask hit Peter in the stomach. He doubled over in pain and coughed.

"Who are you?" Peter asked. 

"I am Homer Brown," the mask-less man said. "I am only telling you my name because there are only two ways you are getting out of here."

Homer Brown crouched down to Peter's eye level. "One, you tell me what I want to know, I'll fulfil my destiny, and I won't have a reason to hide anymore. Or two, you don't tell me, and I kill you and you won't be able to tell anyone."

Peter breathed heavily. "What do you want from me?"

"We want to know Tony Stark's weaknesses," Brown said and he stood up again. "I want to make the Man of Iron suffer, but I have to know how." 

Peter let out a dark chuckle. "And you think I will help you with that?" 

Brown stepped away and two men took his place, One punched Peter on his jaw as the other hit him with a stick in his stomach. 

"If you want to survive this, you will." 

------------

The next day, Peter still hadn't been found. The school had been informed and the teachers told everyone about the situation. MJ and Ned had to go to school but May stayed home, calling every police department she could think of. 

Tony had been working all night, trying to hack into Peter's suit, or even get Karen online. But nothing worked. 

"Boss, you have a new message," FRIDAY informed him. Tony decided to check it. Maybe it was information about Peter?