Just as they finish, a car horn beeps from outside.

'Just in time for our ride.' Sarah grins. 'Let's go.' All three walk out of the house, down to the car and get in. 'Before we go,' Sarah starts, looking at Brooklyn, 'are you sure you want to come?'

'Yeah.' Brooklyn nods. 'I'm sure.' Alyssa nods at the driver who starts the drive to the nightclub.

.

A couple of hours have passed. Alyssa, Sarah and Brooklyn are dancing on the dancefloor. They all have a glass of vodka coke in their hands.

'How'd you get the fake IDs?' Brooklyn asks Sarah.

'I know people.' Sarah smiles. 'Y'know, we're seeing a side of you that we didn't think we'd see.'

'Well.' Brooklyn sighs. 'I don't think my foster parents will be giving a shit about what I do or what happens to me anymore.' Brooklyn takes a sip of her drink and sees that Alyssa and Sarah are looking at her confused. 'It's a long story.' She then goes on to explain what happened.

'They're the bitches!' Alyssa exclaims. She reaches into her pocket a pulls out a little bag of pills. She empties the pills into her pocket and hands a couple to Brooklyn. 'You look a little tense. These will take the edge off.'

'What is it?' Brooklyn questions.

'Molly.' Sarah responds. 'It's a party drug. You don't have to take it if you-' Brooklyn throws the pills into her mouth, 'okay then.' She smiles. Both Sarah and Alyssa then take some of the pills and put them in their mouths.

'Your parents are okay with you doing all this?' Brooklyn queries.

'Mine are out of town so they have no idea.' Alyssa replies. 'They wouldn't care anyway.' She adds, shrugging.

'My parents just let me do what I want. As long as I don't get pregnant or do drugs or have sex in the house, they're cool with whatever I do.' Sarah says. 'What happened to your parents?'

'They died.' Brooklyn states. 'About four years ago. I was going to go and live with my brother but because he's a firefighter and his husband was a firefighter, CPS thought I'd be better off in the system.'

'CPS don't know about-' Alyssa goes to ask.

'No.' Brooklyn interrupts her, shaking her head. 'I'd prefer to keep it that way for now.'

.

An hour has passed and Sarah, Alyssa and Brooklyn have decided that they've had enough so they leave. As they're hungry, they decide to go into the nearest KFC for something to eat. They walk in and instantly, the people on the counter knows that they're going to be trouble. The three girls walk up to the counter.

'Hi, can we have two of your 16 piece boxes.' Alyssa slurs.

'And erm- six sodas.' Sarah adds.

'Oh, and six boxes of popcorn chicken.' Brooklyn also adds. The person on the till just looks at them.

'That's a- that's a big order.' They point out.

'No shit sherlock! We're the ones that are ordering and eating it!' Alyssa exclaims.

'And how are you going to pay for all of this?' The cashier queries.

'By card, dumbass.' Alyssa gets her card out and puts it the card machine. After putting in her pin, the machine accepts her order. She takes her card out and puts it back into her purse.

'You girls would be better off taking a seat. We'll bring over your order when it's ready.' The cashier tells them. They smile and walk over to a table. Alyssa and Sarah sit on the chairs whilst Brooklyn sits on the table. As they're visibily loud, the cashier calls down the shift manager. As the shift manager is busy, they keep an eye on the teenage girls. Once the kitchen staff has gotten their food ready, they take it all over to the teenage girls with the cashier.