"Grand Theft Garden"

The sun shined brightly over Teletubbyland. The chirping of the birds, the whistling of the wind, the buzzing of the bees... These sounds helped Dee Dee to relax. They helped her feel more connected with nature. She sat with her flowers just outside of the superdome, sighing contently as she watered them. Yes, that day's weather was truly perfect.

Dee Dee jumped as Sunset peeked out from the door of the superdome and yelled to her. "Dee Dee! Come inside, we're having Tubby Toast!"

Dee Dee stood up shakily, walking inside with Cleo and Sunset. The three of them sat at the table and began eating Tubby Toast.

"So Dee Dee," Cleo spoke in-between bites. "How's your garden coming along?"

Dee Dee responded in a quiet tone. "Um... Nice, I guess..."

Dee Dee was about finished with her toast when suddenly she swore she heard rustling coming from outside, right by her garden. She got up, excusing herself to go check on it.

She speed-walked to her garden and gasped, in total shock from what she saw. "W-What happened to my flowers???"

Yes, as it seemed, every one of her flowers had completely vanished. She stared at the empty soil in horror and disbelief.

Dee Dee rushed back inside and yelled to the others. "S-Someone took my flowers...!!!"

"What??? Who? Where? When? Why?" Sunset gasped.

"I don't know!!! I went outside and... And they were GONE....!" Dee Dee looked positively distraught. That garden was very important to her, and now it was gone. What would she do??

"Don't you worry your silly little head, Dee Dee." Cleo stood up, suddenly wearing some sort of detective hat and holding what is presumably a fake pipe. "Detective Cleo is on the case!!! I- I mean... WE shall find this flowery felon and stop them in their tracks!"

Sunset stood still for a moment, holding in a laugh. "Flowery felon...?"

"What? Alliteration is hard!!! You try it sometime." Cleo pouted.

"Um... What about my flowers...??" Dee Dee asked.

Cleo held up the pipe dramatically. "Yes, what ABOUT them?? Enough tomfoolery, we must begin the search!! Detective Cleo is on the case!"

Sunset rolled her eyes and sighed. "This is gonna be a long day..."

Cue a montage of Cleo just running around and 'questioning suspects'. In other words, he was just asking random people if they took Dee Dee's flowers. All of which said "no". Eventually, Cleo began to get bored and lazy, as usual.

"Uuuggghhh..." Cleo sighed. "Where are those flippin' flowers???"

Dee Dee hung her head sadly. "Well... If it's too much trouble, you don't... Um... You don't HAVE to find them.... I guess I can grow some new ones...."

"What? No! Detective Cleo never gives up! Plus, what if the thief just steals those ones, too?!?!" Cleo grabbed Dee Dee and shook her in panic as he said this.

"AAAaahhh please stop...." Dee Dee whimpered.

Cleo blinked, dropping Dee Dee. "....Sorry..."

Suddenly, Cleo spotted something on the floor. Could it be...? It is! One of Dee Dee's flowers! And ahead of them... There's another! And another! Cleo gasped. "It's a flower trail!!"

"M-My flowers...!" Dee Dee knelt down and started picking up each flower one by one, following the trail.

"Huh...? Hey, wait up!" Cleo followed behind Dee Dee. "I'm the detective here! You're the damsel in distress!"