“I saw this beautiful woman and I thought she had to be mine.” He chuckled.

“I was a man in love and I still am even after killing her. She reminded me of everything innocent, everything pure in this dark world. She was the flower among the weed.” He smiled at himself and his face suddenly darken.

“But you’re father had to ruin everything,” he sneered.

“He took what was supposed to be mine! Tainted her mind.” He growled.

“She rejected me! I tried to get rid of your pathetic father and he took her away. I wasn’t going to let a filthy rat take what’s mine.” He laughed darkly.

Orochimaru just listened with a blank face. “Your father managed to escape through my hands, and your mother was going to take her own life, if it wasn’t for your father getting to her on time.” He spat out the blood in his mouth and then smirked at the younger raven.

“So if I could have her…” He trailed off.

“But I couldn’t kill her because someone tipped the cops and I was forced into hiding. For years I couldn’t get her out of my mind. I had found she got married and then you were born. I had let her be, she was no longer pure, but she was still the very same woman I loved and I still couldn’t allow her to be with him. I let her live, watched you grow. For years she haunted my mind, until I couldn’t take it anymore. So I finally did it. I made her pure once again and I got my revenge.” The golden eyed man blankly stared at the older raven.

He stood up and leaned in, leaving a few inches between their faces. “And I’ll have mine.” He whispered before walking over to the table with tools. He took the injection and filled it with a see through liquid. “This will make your body numb,” He tapped the needle and turned to a struggling Danzo and smiled an evil smile, one so dark the devil would have been proud.

“Don’t worry, you’ll still feel the pain, I’m not going to take that away and I want you to feel everything I give you.” He injected the liquid into his neck. Danzo instantly became limp. “You just won’t be able to move.”

….

“…Danzo was found dead. Police believe he was not killed in his own home. Detective state that he was torched to death by the same person that killed business men and woman Hisoka, Yuuzuki, Akemi and Miki. Once again the culprit has left without a trace. Police hope to get to the bottom of this once and for all. And on other news…”

“The killer just keeps slipping past us. The only clue that gives us a hit that it’s the same person, is because of the single violet left with the victim.” Said Jiraiya.

Orochimaru just took a sip of his tea without a care in the world. “Well whoever it is. I should thank them, for getting rid of that man. It’s a life for a life. Simple law.” The white headed man turned to his husband and eyed him as if he was mad. “Taking someone else’s life won’t bring back the loved ones you’ve lost.” The golden eyed man sighed and walked over to the kitchen to watch his cup. “At least my parents would rest in peace.” Jiraiya watched the younger man’s shoulder’s shake just lightly and he slowly walked over to him.

“I miss them so much. And because of him I will never see them again. I would never know if they are proud of me. Proud of who I turned out to be. I'm truelly greatful to the person that killed that vile man.” He snarled. The white haired man wrapped his arms around his silently crying husband, his head rested on his shoulder. “I’m sure they are proud and where ever they are, they still love you. Just as much as I do.” The raven calmed down a bit and leaned in against his husbands hold and turned in his snow haired man’s arms.

Placing his finger lightly on the man’s lips. “I have a surprise for you.” Jiraiya raised an eyebrow. “Guess who’s about to be a father?”

“Dan! I told that ass whole if he lays a single finger on my little sister, he will have hell to pay.” He growled.

“Dan and Tsunade are adults and they are married." Orochimaru defended.

"And I’m not talking about him, I’m talking about you.” A bewildered look fell upon Jiraiya.

“What?”

Orochimaru sighed and then smiled a gentle smile. “I’m pregnant, you idiot.” The younger suddenly found his feet off the ground and was twirled around. “This is great.” He placed the raven down, got on his knees and placed his face against Orochimaru’s flat belly. “Ah, I’m the luckiest man in the world.” He lifted his shirt just a little and kissed the skin of his belly.

He got on his feet, kissed the raven on the lips and smiled down at him. “Thank you.”

“I did nothing.”

“Nonsense, you’ve done a lot. You chose me and now you’re making me a father.” He smiled, kissed the golden eyed man once more and brought him in for another hug. Orochimaru’s eyes landed on news another report on Danzo’s murder, his smile turned into a sinister smirk. He pulled away and made eye contact with Jiraiya, a soft smile on his face.

He stood on his tippy toes so as to try and get closer to Jiraiya’s ear. “Why don’t we head upstairs and have some fun?” He finished of his sentence by licking the dark eyed man’s earlobe and smiled with glee when he saw a shiver from the older man.

He giggled when the older man kissed his neck. He jumped and wrapped his legs around the other man’s waist.

Jiraiya held a tight grip under Orochimaru’s thighs so as to keep him from falling.

The younger man placed an arm around the other's neck. And used his other hand cupped the older man’s cheek as they kissed their way to their bedroom.