"Hmm I'm aware of that, but your uncle Jiraiya is." They stared at each. "And I have his heavily pregnant nephews. If I know Jiraiya well, I'd say he'd be more than willing to hand over my son in order to save his family." The blond man narrowed his blue eyes at the man before him.

"Know? You say that as if you've been long lost friends." Orochimaru smiled. "Married actually. But when you think about it... I still am. Jiraiya refused to sigh the divorce papers. I took the kids and disappeared." Naruto eyes widen in shock. "You should stop feeding her now." The older man pointed out.

Naruto turned his attention back to the baby. Gently pulled his nipple out of her mouth and placed her head against his shoulder, rubbing her back lightly so she can burp. "I knew Jiraiya was married, but he never spoke of you. I never knew he'd marry someone like you." The blues eyed man pointed out. "He was never aware of the things I do behind closed doors. Even until now." Naruto intensely eyed Orochimaru.

The older man noticed his questioning look. "I'm sure you've heard knews about criminals being hunted down and killed." Naruto stared at Orochimaru, processing what he's heard. "You're the Phantom Killer." He whisphered. The golden eyed man grinned. "In the flash." He said happily. "Two hundred and fifty murders and not once have I been cought." He beamed proudly. "You shouldn't be proud of yourself. You've taken a lot of people's lives."

"Oh but I should my dear nephew." Naruto growled at the man. "Don't growl at me, it's rude. Besides people should be thanking me." He stood up and walked over to a table to get himself a glass of water. "I'm the one who's cleaning the streets filled with disgusting scum." He snarled. "After I killed the people behind my parents murder, I've learned that the world would be a better place without people like them." Naruto shook his head.

Placing the baby down on the middle of the bed. "But it's not right to decide who lives or who dies. Good or bad everybody deserves a chance to live." Orochimaru laughed. "Ah so innocent. So young." His look took on a darker feel. "So naive." He hissed. "My son was sent to prison for doing the right thing." He marched over to Naruto and roughly grabbed the blonde's checks. "And that would be?" He sarcastically asked. "Kabuto lost his child because of a stupid man. An eye for an eye."

"He killed the father of his child. He took the law into his own hands when he could of left my uncle, your husband, to take care of it." He hissed when the raven's short nails dug into his cheeks. "The law would have delt with him, if your son didn't take matters into his own hands." Orochimaru narrowed his eyes. "The law couldn't do shit when Danzo killed my parents. Bastard became a free man not long after he was put behind bars. The world is much better without people like Danzo and Rinji. That is why dear nephew I'm here, to rid the world of scum." He released the blond. Sitting down with a huff and running a hand through his hair. "Maybe if I told you a little story."

.......
Flashback

An eighteen year old Orochimaru opened his front door to find nobody, but another single rose and a note at his door step. He picked it up and looked around for any signs of someone close by, but only found an elderly couple walking hand in hand across the road.

He smiled at them as the greeted him and he waved back before re- entering his home. He looked at the rose and note, and smiled. It’s the fifteenth time that a single rose and a note would mysteriously appeared on his door step.

He opened the note and read what was written on it. 'You know, every time I see you I can’t help but trip everywhere I go? But honestly I wouldn’t mind. If falling for you is a chance for me to get closer to you. Then I fall for the rest of my life if that’s the case.' Orochimaru giggled and glanced at the red rose in his hand.

He smiled gently and took a sniff, leaning against the door. “Is that another rose I see?” Orochimaru pushed himself of the door while his mother walked into the living room. “I think that boy better stay a mystery for the rest of his life. I know very  good ways of not leaving evidence behind.” His father threatened.

While his mother rolled her eyes, playfully smacking her husband on the knee. The woman had long purple hair, purple eyes and a pale skin complexion. The man was taller than his wife and child. With neck length raven hair, golden eyes and pale skin. “Don’t mind your father, he was a stuttering mess when we first met.” His mother giggled behind her hand as his father blushed, hiding himself behined his newspaper and grumbling under his breath.

Orochimaru smiled at the site of his parents. He sat down next to his mother and placed the rose and note on his lap. Kiyomi – his mother – placed a hand on her heart with a smile on her face. She took a hold of Orochimaru’s hand and gently squeezed it. “Your father is just so over protective. He forgets that you’re not getting any younger. One day your prince charming will reveal himself, you’ll get married and live happily ever after. I wonder what your father is going to do then.” She glanced at her husband as if to challenge him.

The man refused to be defeated and his scowl deepened. “I will camp outside their home with a shotgun that is what I’m going to do.” Kiyomi rolled her eyes at her husband, muttering ‘men’ under her breath.

Orochimaru laughed and got up. “To ease your heart, I won’t get married anytime soon dad.” He stretched and placed a rose in a vase with the others. His mother frowned. “But what about my grand babies?” The golden eyed man chuckled softly. “You’ll get your grand babies mom, when the time comes.” The woman smiled.

Orochimaru glanced at the clock. “And I need to get ready for school, it’s almost time for me to go.” He kissed his mother on the forehead and kissed his father on the cheek. Then he rushed to go get his bag.

…..

Orochimaru sighed as he walked on the side walk. Huffing at his heavy bag. He had a long do at school and his shoulders were killing him. If he found out that his shoulders was dislocated by an inch, his college would have hell to pay. He sighed in irritation when he saw Jiraiya and he quickened his pace.

He had known the white headed teen since they were young and he had always been a pain in the ass. Jiraiya chased after the raven headed teen, not letting him out of his sight. “Orochimaru! Orochimaru!” He called out, said man sighed heavily, and glanced at the white haired teen with an annoyed expression. “What?” He hissed.

“You dropped something.” The golden eyed teen gave a confused look, searching his brain of what could be so important that he has apparently lost. “What?” He asked, still trying to figure out what he drop.

Jiraiya smiled at him brightly. “This conversation we’re about to pick up.” Orochimaru blinked a couple of times. Honestly could you blame him that was one original pick up line, besides the many pick up line his heard from the white haired teen.

He didn’t know if to be angry or flattered. A thought came to mind and he smiled sweetly, deciding to take this to his advantage. “Well this conversation can start after you take my bag.” Jiraiya smiled with glee in his eyes and eagerly took the raven haired teen’s bag.

He instantly regretted it when he felt how heavy it is. Orochimaru smiled happily, finally free from the heavy bag. “So what do you want us to talk about?” He asked innocently.