Y/N POV
We finally arrived at the classroom and got a table for two.

"Nana, I thought you were going for Serinuma," a boy student, waiter jokingly says.  Nana avoids the question.

"yeah he is we're just friends," I say smiling.  It hurt that I was hanging out with a guy who was only interested in my friend.  I look at Nana, shoot did I just make this situation awkward.

We order and wait for our food.

"So have any plans later," Nana asks me.

"Uh yeah, I think I'm gonna watch the play Shinomiya's in and then probably hang out with him after."

"I'll come with you to the play, I have nothing else to do," he says.

"oh okay," I say smiling.  We got our food and got along well.

"I couldn't help but see your outfit," I say and laugh a little.

"What's so funny, it's just someone Kae is like obsessed with."

"I've cosplayed them before," I say showing him a picture of me in my Shion Cosplay from my phone.

"Woah, who knew people could be so talented, it looks better than me."

"thanks," I say blushing a little.

After we eat ate.  We headed to the theater.

"Oh, I see two seats," he says and grabs my hand, leading me to them.  I can't help but blush.

Now that I look around it wasn't that crowded.

"Hey look it's Igarashi and Kae," I say, "we should go sit with them."  I get up about to walk to them.

Nana grabs my arm and pulls me back to my seat.  "they're on a "date" we shouldn't interrupt them," he says.

I pout, "I guess you're right."

"if you want you can pretend I'm your boyfriend," he smirks, "you can cling to my arm or lean on my shoulder."

"uhh," I say uneasily, I haven't been with someone since Kazuma I mean it would feel nice, "I guess, this is somewhat of a date anyway."  I grasp his arm and place my head on his shoulder.

"wha?!" he says looking at me shocked.

I let go of him, "did I overstep, I know you like Kae, it's just nobody ever offered that before and I haven't been on a date since Kazuma, I'm really sorry, I won't do it again."

"no no no, that's not what I meant, it's just most girls don't take it seriously, I'm glad I could comfort you and with all the competition for Serinuma, I think I could settle for someone else," Nana says putting my head back on his shoulder, "just relax." (honestly idk if Nana would act like this just go with it pls, this scene just kinda went through my head)

"does that mean you're interested in me," I murmur grasping his arm again.  

"What'd you say," Nana said.

"oh nothing," I say.

"just relax."

The Play starts.

Shinomiya POV
I'm about to go on.  I look out to see if y/n made it.  I spotted her.  She was with Nanashima...she was holding his arm.  Once I'm done, I'll get to hang out with her.  That's all I should think about.  

Y/N POV
The play finished.  Shinomiya was so great.  Nana and I get up and he ends up holding my hand.  

"Where do we find Shinomiya," I say.

"well he has his "date" with Kae, I think they're going to the Haunted House so we can wait outside," he says.

We head to the exit of the Haunted House.

"look it's Igarashi and Asuma," I say.

Asuma looks shocked.  Oh no, do I have something on my face.

"are you guys together," Asuma said.  I swore there was a slight sadness in his voice.

I look down at my right hand to see that it was still being held by Nana's hand.  We pull away from each other and our faces red.

"No it's not like that, it just happened unconsciously I got really tired during the play, just sitting in one place for a long time can do that to a person," I explain.

We all wait for them to be done.  In a little we see Shinomiya running out screaming.  Was the House that scary?  He was heading straight towards me.  He approaches closer he grabs my hand whirling me around, and we rush out.  His face was really red, did something happen between him and Kae.

I can't help but smile at him, he's so cute when he's embarrassed.  My (h/l) (h/c) flows in the wind.  He stops and we're at the entrance of the school.

"Sorry for rushing out like that," he says sweetly.

"I don't mind," I smile, "Where to Shinomiya!"

A/N
It took me two months to update this.  I had a good amount of this done, but then I like put it off.  And now I finished the 2nd chapter.  This was more to Nana, but next chapter will be more affection with Shinomiya.  Hopefully I won't take that long for Chapter 3.