Aiden turned his glare from me to Leo, startling him. “No. I’m not your lap dog,” he told Leo in a don’t-mess-with-me-or-I’ll-fucking-kill-you tone.

           Leo laughed nervously. He was obviously afraid of his big brother, who look ready kill him, but curious at his sudden hate for him at the same time. “Are you okay, Aiden?”

           I got a wild guess on why he’s mad as a red-hating bull. He may be mad because he obviously thought something was going on here and he was jealous.

           Ava spoke for the first time–wow; I never knew she could hold her tongue that long. “Well, are we going to play or what?” I barely heard her mumble ‘attention-seeker’ under her breath, but I was able to.

           This ‘angelic’ little girl is really testing my nonexistent patience. “What did you say, Ava? Did I hear you correctly? You called me an attention-seeker?”

           And she had the audacity to say it in my face, “That’s what you are.” She smirked at me, daring me to say anything.

           She’s in luck; I got a couple of things at the end of my tongue. “Well, you’re a prick-seeking whore who wants to be a Luna even if you’re under qualified.” The guys hooted loudly at what I said, I turned my eyes to Aiden, “You choose your women right, Aiden.”

           Leo guffawed loudly at that, “She owns your ass, bro. She’s got a smart mouth.” He patted me on the back, acting as if he is a pedophile boxing coach who stares at women’s jugs all day long.

           Aiden, of course, acted like a possessive little boyfriend who doesn’t want to share his girlfriend. “Don’t touch her.” He continued glaring at his girly brother, looking serious and definitely not one to be messed with.

           “Aw, man! When did you call dibs on her? I should have met you first, Emily.” Leo sulked. I think he is pointedly ignoring his older brother’s glare or he simply forgot about the glare aimed his way, which was less likely. You just don’t forget about a look like that easily.

           I chuckled lightly. If he would’ve met me first, I wouldn’t be here. I would either be here or was able to escape. “Yeah, right.”

           Adam cut our pointless discussion off, “Let’s play already! Emily, are you going to play?”

           “Nah, I’ll sit this one out. My body’s killing me!” I groaned just for theatrics. Since I’ve been here, my body noticeably healed faster. It may be because I’m near my mate and I get enough food. I stood up to sit on a rock by the sidelines, but I halted immediately when Ava made a snarky comment.

           “Are you afraid that I’ll kick your ass? Come on, show me what you got!” she called out, aggravating me straightaway.

           I’m snarkier. I let out a quiet snort. “Are you a lesbian? Oh, God! I’m not going to show you my junk! I don’t roll that way.”

           Everybody laughed along with me, except a fuming Ava, obviously at lost for words–that should shut her up–and Aiden who’s glowering at me.

           “No one’s going to see you naked but me!” he declared in a low and dangerous voice.

           “Seriously? You’re not the president!” I argued. He should stop doing that; he’s not the freaking boss of me. And what the hell is he doing, he’ll expose what we are to each other! Possessive freak.