As long as he used the mine to reach the tenth layer of the Chaotic Body, his battle prowess would definitely skyrocket. He was confident that he could deal with mid Overgods with the power of his Chaotic Body. Even if he could not defeat late Overgods, he could hold his ground against them.

Qin Zhen walked over and looked at Jian Chen in admiration. He said, "You should be talking about that soul, right? You don't have to worry about that. Your friend is far more complicated than she seems. She's a peak expert that has already reached Infinite Prime. She's currently using Duanmu's possessions to recover, so those Overgods won't be able to threaten her."

Jian Chen finally let out a breath of relief when he heard that. However, he was shocked when he learned about fairy Hao Yue's strength. She was actually an Infinite Prime.

However, Jian Chen seemed to notice something soon afterwards. He stared at Qin Zheng in shock. Qin Zhen could actually tell fairy Hao Yue's past strength? And he knew that she was using Godking Duanmu's possessions to recover? Could he see through the layer of power that protected Godking Duanmu's remains?

"Jian Chen, since your friend is safe, there's no need for you to leave in such a hurry. Come, drink with me," laughed Tong Tian. With a wave of his hand, a table full of delicacies appeared again, and he said proudly, "I carry many delicacies with me at all times. It's enough for us to feast on for a few hundred years. These are all precious in the world. Jian Chen, sit, let's talk and eat."

Jian Chen hesitated slightly when he saw the table full of dishes. He did not want to decline, so he just sat down and began talking with Tong Tian.

"Brother Jian Chen, that armor you wore seems to have been taken away by the Overgod from that Mo clan or something. Don't you plan on retrieving it?" Tong Tian asked. He sat with one leg crossed over the other like a fool.

A cold light flickered through Jian Chen's eyes, and he said, "My armor is not so easy to take away. I will personally pay a visit to the Mo family of the Divine Kingdom of Qingyang before long."

"The Mo family is nothing good. I find them displeasing to the eye as well. When you visit the Mo family, please don't forget to call me. I'll cover you," Tong Tian said confidently. Even though he was only a mid God, he completely looked down on the Mo family.

"Thank you, brother Tong Tian, but I should be enough to deal with the Mo family," Jian Chen clasped his hands in response. Then he thought of something and asked, "Brother Tong Tian, may I ask who obtained Godking Duanmu's flying sword in the end?" Jian Chen stared at Tong Tian in much interest. Now that he had lost the Flying Snow sword, he was in search of a sword of higher quality.

"That golden flying sword seems to have been taken away by an old man who also comprehended the Laws of the Sword. Though I have to say, that old man really is brave. He's actually willing to become enemies with the Empyrean Demon Cult. There are not many organisations who are willing to provoke them even with the entire Cloud Plane in perspective. That old man really is wet behind the ears. He has no idea about the power that the Empyrean Demon Cult possesses." Tong Tian became rather stern when he mentioned the Empyrean Demon Cult.

"The Empyrean Demon Cult?" Jian Chen was slightly surprised. This was the second time he had heard about the Empyrean Demon Cult, so he could not help but become curiously. He asked, "Brother Tong Tian, can you tell me about the Empyrean Demon Cult?"

Chapter 1762: The Empyrean Demon Cult (Two)

Tong Tian stopped appearing impudent and became stern. His current expression made him seem like a completely different person from before. He said solemnly, "I don't know a lot about the Empyrean Demon Cult either. I only know that they were founded in the recent million years. When they were first founded, they were extremely weak, but the speed at which they developed was extremely shocking. In just one million years, they became a famed organisation even with the entire Cloud Plane in perspective. Very few people are bold enough to provoke them, and even my clan fears them slightly. As long as we don't get into too great of a conflict of interest, we're unwilling to offend them."