~

The model was needy. Incredibly so, so much that he would do just about anything to find some sort of relief.

But his Jungwoo wasn't going to let Johnny have his way.

The photographer had come back to their luxurious apartment to find Johnny sitting on his knees in front of their body mirror hanging on the back wall of their bedroom. The older one had the leather collar his partner had bought him just a few weeks back, his fingertips delicately lingered over the shining diamonds across the middle of it, his fingers dipped down to the heart shaped hook that had a leash clipped to it. He had neglected to have any clothes on apart from the accessories of his bracelets and necklaces from his loved one. Johnny hadn't noticed the thinner man until he coughed gently, with a gasp the man had turned around with an instant smile on his lips.

    "Jungie," Johnny whispered. His body twisted slightly but still kept his body turned to the mirror, he still wanted to admire his toys after all. Jungwoo's eyes raked over the way Youngho's shoulder blades protrude and the way his back straightened when he noticed the gazing eyes across him.

    "Hello, my love." He set his suit coat on the bedside table to free his hands to put away his own accessories. "What are you doing sitting there," he gave another good look at him, his pink lips stretching into a sultry smirk, "looking absolutely beautiful as ever?" He clipped his Rolex off and set it in the drawer of the table but he decided to keep on the bracelets his Johnny had gotten him for his birthday.

Johnny's hand drew back to his throat, feeling the strong material of the leather and pulling slightly at the leash, a pout slowly starting to show as he answered in the most pathetic, small voice, "I...I was hoping you'd play with me." Jungwoo could only smile at how small and warm his little model looked, remnants of their last lesson were still there on his back and he just knew that there still had to be the slight colors of red on his inner thighs.

Johnny was told he was bad for putting on anything from Jungwoo's special velvet box of his toys that he was supposed to put on and use on his darling Johnny. But he knew the taller one would be much too satisfied by getting to be over the photographers lap, his hand thwacking him over and over until he was satisfied. No, no, Jungwoo had to give him a proper punishment that would make Johnny a crying mess.

That's why the model was on his hands and knees, leash tied in a knot on the headboard of the bed, pleas falling from his mouth as Jungwoo held the white paddle in his hand. Giving him a good smack that made the man quiver, legs drawing together and his whole body shifting forward which only earned him another good smack.

    "I said legs apart, Youngho." He only said that name and held that tone when he was angry with Johnny and it made the older one's lip quiver and nod as he went back into position. "My love, you know this is what you get. Only I get to dress you up, you only get to with permission." Another smack and Johnny only cried out in pain. "Youngho, do you understand?" Only a small whimper could be heard and Jungwoo hit him again, his ass becoming quite red and bothered. "You know to use your words, little one. I expect you to answer me."

Johnny's arms trembled and he dropped his arms to his elbows for more support, "yes, Jungwoo. I understand."

    "What do you understand, Youngho?"

    "T-that, I'm not allowed in the box of your toys." That response made the thinner one's eyes soften and he took the small window of time to smooth his hand over the red marks on his lovely one. Johnny immediately leaned into his touch realizing this was the first skin-to-skin contact since he got back from his errand. This only made Jungwoo slip his hand away and gently tell him that he still deserved a few more wacks.

    "You're already behaving, kitten. Keep this up and you might get what you want." The temptation made the taller one's cock twitch in interest but his partner unexpectedly gave him a heavy and hard smack with the paddle, the sound resonating through the room including the loud yelp that emitted from Johnny's mouth.