You: Well.... what did they say?

Liv: I'm off of TV starting now and I told them that we're keeping our relationship a secret, so they have me an injury storyline set up for me while I'm out.

Liv looked down in sadness before you lifted her chin and kissed her.

You: Don't worry, once that kid gets here, you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Liv smiled before the two of you walked to your locker room.

*Showtime*

You sat in the middle of the ring, without your mask on. You decided to take a break from your gimmick. You even had the money in the bank briefcase with you.

You: For weeks, I've been backstage with the other side of me, deciding when and where to cash this in, but then again we don't want to spoil it...

The crowd gave mixed reactions until Aleister Black's music played before he walked out to the ring.

Aleister: If this so called "Crypt Keeper" doesn't want to be the one to cash in that contract, then why would he even bother having his own master cash it in for him? If you two seek a challenge.... how about I help you.... fade... to... black?

The crowd cheered when suddenly, you got in his face and started to speak into the mic again.

You:........ careful what you wish for.... because crypt keeper... might just give it to you.....

You threw the mic down and walked backstage to prepare for the match later tonight.

*90 minutes later*

You pulled your mask over your head when suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You were surprised to see Ruby.

You: Hey! What are you doing here?

You kissed her

Ruby: I'm not scheduled for the Raw tour tonight, so I just thought that I should come visit you and Liv.

You: I'll meet you in the locker room in just a few, my match is up next.

On cue, your music hit before you ran out on stage,with the briefcase in hand. You jump into the ring and prepare for the match as Aleister waited for the bell to ring. The bell rang and in no time, Aleister hit the black mass on you as he went for the 3 count, but suddenly, you got up and set it up into the death drop and quickly use a second one on him and get the 3 count. Your music played as the camera zoomed in on your face while you played your psychotic gimmick.

*Show Ends*

Backstage, you took off your mask and headed for your locker room to find Liv and Ruby. All of a sudden, they got up from the couch before you kissed both of them.

You: What's up ladies?

Liv: Just coming up with names for the baby.

You: Well don't go to crazy, we don't even know the gender yet.

Ruby: True, but honestly I hope it's a boy

Liv: Sorry to go against you Rue Rue, but I hope it's a girl

Ruby: What about you Y/N?

You: Is neutral an option?

Liv shook her head as did Ruby before you groaned.

You: I can't answer that then. I honestly don't care one way or the other on the baby's gender.

Liv: Awwww your no fun!

Liv suddenly jumped into your arms and pressed her lips onto yours before she got off and let you clean up.

*The Next Day*

Back at home, you sat on the outdoor patio with Liv, playing random riffs to Mötley Crüe songs on your guitar while she sat and admired you playing for her.

You: This kid's gonna know a lot of Mötley Crüe songs.

Liv: We'll see about that. I'm gonna make sure that the kid takes after his or her momma.

You: What if he or she takes after his or her daddy?

Liv: Please, a metal head and a punk girl is more than enough for me.

You and Liv laughed as you went in to play the riff to "Live Wire" while Liv put her hands on her stomach, thinking of all of the possibilities for the future while you played for her. Suddenly, Ruby walked out with a batch of lemonade since it was a hot day in Vegas. You finished playing and put your guitar down before she handed you a glass of lemonade and you drank it.

You: Thanks Rue Rue.

Ruby: No problem, can't believe how hot it is today.

You: Yup. Gotta get used to this hot weather every year. I mean it's called a desert for a reason.

Ruby sat on your lap and wrapped her arms around you.

Ruby: And we're the two beautiful women who wait for you at the oasis.

Ruby kissed you before Liv sat beside you and began to kiss your neck before they both pulled away.

You: Take this to the bed?

Liv: You read our minds. Besides, I wanna get much of that before the kid gets to the point where they start to kick.

Liv giggled before her and Ruby took your hands and pulled you to the bedroom before the sex session started.........