Late

Bart was late for his grandma's church concert. He came in to church wearing baggy pants when he stood up to sing his favorite song his pants would not stay up and his grandma said I don't care if your pants are baggy and falling off your butt. After the concert grandma and Bart went to visit aunt carol but his aunt was not home she was out with her next door shopping. Bart lifted up his shirt up and Molly was looking out the window when Bart noticed and she opened the window and said you are not allowed to sag your pants in this neighborhood it's the law. Bart said i don't live in this neighborhood and she said I am sorry and walked away. Bart and his friends were sagging their pants. Bart sagged in the park, elementary school and he sagged his pants at the movies and he sagged his pants at his grandma's house George is Bart's younger brother and he hated it but he had to deal with it. Grandma gave George a bath and she put to bed. Bart got to stay up till 9:00pm and he went got in bed with his younger brother which was normal. At 7am George and Bart got and ate cereal then got grandma up then they put the dog out to pee. While the dog was out Bart got in the shower and he put on his red Jeans and his red shoes and he got the cooler packed and ready Bart didn't feel like swimming in the lake he just wanted to sit and read his book. George wanted to sag his pants just like his brother but he knew grandma would be mad at him. George is 7 years old and has to wear diapers because of his medical problems and Bart is 10 years old and they are very well behaved. At 11am grandma told the boys that we have to go back home because the boy that I watch on the weekends is coming over today because his whole family are leaving for Florida and the boy that I watch does not want to go so I told his mom and dad that he can come over the week. George and Bart didn't like the kid that grandma had to watch they managed grandma made up the cot for the boy that grandma had watch it's now 11am and the boy and his dad will be at my house. George and his brother shared the bedroom and grandma and Ben slept together but most of the time Ben slept on aunt Sherry's hospital bed in the family room. Grandma always got up and got dressed right away she did not waste time. Ben and George were sagging their pants when grandma came in the front room.