04 | Money? pff- who needs that?

Here's a little fanart I did of our little choild Jason UwU. This didn't really take long due to him just being a round face cutie. Anyways! I hope you enjoy the chapter!
_______________________________

I was sort of shocked at first because Zack looks a bit scary but I can't blame him for that. Although I understood the poor boy, his mother had just dumped him out onto the street.
I hugged the boy with a soft smile and lifted him up into my arms.
"Of course kiddo. We wouldn't leave you out here."

He looked happy and smiled in joy. THIS BOY WAS TOO DAM CUTE WIIHEFVIBIVNF.
Zack walked up,next to us as he loomed over the boy and I. He let out a grunt and nodded his head in approval. I knew this mommy man still had some heart in him.

I hugged said male unexpectedly before putting the boy down and holding the little males hand like a mother or a sibling would do.
His stomach then growled, and then I realized.

We have no money do we?

Pfff- who needs money?
Oh that's right EVERYONE.

I sighed and looked over at Zack.
"You have any money on ya big man?"
He looked like he was thinking, which wasn't normal before he realized something and pulled out some-wait more like HEAPS of cash from his back jean pocket.
"You mean this shit? I thought it was some sort of collection thing since everyone I sliced up had it but recently I killed a dude and he had a whole lot in a leather purse or something."
"You stupid but smart son of a bitch!"
I smiled and gently grabbed the money from him as I counted how much there was.
There was like.
Enough to rent a full on rich hotel room. Meaning if we get a cheap one we could live of the meals there for about a month or so.
That's great! That means in the mean time as we spend that money Zack can do his thing and kill people while making a benefit for all of us by collecting money from them!
I fist bumped the air as my master plan came into mind. Although, Zack didn't look like he was the best dude to walk around town with. He looked like he was in a Jeff the Killer cosplay to be honest.
So I had an idea.
"OK that we need to change you up a little."
"That hell does that m-"
"We need to get you a haircut and some new clothes!"
"NOPE!-"
"COME ON DO IT FOR YOU'RE CHILDHOOD FRIEND!-"
He sighed in defeat.
"Yeah fine just make sure I don't get caught OK you little shit."
I thought about it for a while. If I went in and got a new hoodie for Zack then took him to the hairdressers they wouldn't know it was hi!m because they most likely haven't seen his face before. His bandages might give it off though. No they wouldn't because again he is covered in long sleeved clothes and they wouldn't be able to notice his face from anywhere.

"Well!"
I lifted Jason onto my shoulder. He giggled a little as he snuggled up to me.
"LETS GO SHOPPING!"

___________________
WUDDUP I'M NOT DED YET!!!!
So I've come back and exams are finally finished wooooo!!!!!!