Jian Chen accepted the Space Ring. All the wealth from the Lu family and the Ando clan were gathered on him right now, so even without saying, just the divine crystals would have reached an astronomical count.

"Brother Mo Ling, I say that we enter Godking Duanmu's dwelling immediately just in case the information about Godking Duanmu's jade has been leaked," Jian Chen said to Mo Ling.

"I concur. However, please wait for a little, brother Jian Chen. I'll immediately go settle the matters of the clan. Entering this time will be very different from before. If the news of Godking Duanmu's jade really has been leaked, the powerful clans of the province will definitely trouble our clansmen if they can't find us. As a result, I need to disperse everyone so that everyone can hide for themselves. Whether they can avoid this disaster will be up to their fates," Mo Ling said sternly before immediately proceeding to settle the matter.

Jian Chen nodded. Mo Ling seemed like a man of brawn, but he was not stupid. He had also made similar arrangements to Ando Fu. Ando Fu had also dispersed his entire clan when he led Jian Chen to his clan, allowing all his people to flee for themselves.

Clearly, they could not bring everyone into Godking Duanmu's dwelling this time. Only Deity elders could enter. Although they could use storage devices to protect all their clansmen, Godking Duanmu's dwelling was not necessarily safe. Once they came across danger, everyone could end up dead. As a result, they had no choice but to leave everyone outside.

"Father, great-grandfather, you're all leaving, so what do I do? Sister Xi Yu, will I ever see you again in the future? Sob..." Mo Yan's cries rang out in the Mo clan. She currently clung onto the patriarch's arm as tears rolled down her face. She did not want them to go and was extremely sad.

"Yan'er, listen to dad. Find a place to hide properly. Dad and your sister Xi Yu are going to an extremely dangerous place with great-grandfather. Even your great-grandfather won't be able to protect you there. As a matter of fact, it's even possible for your great-grandfather to die despite his strength. This is why we don't want to bring you with us," the patriarch comforted her in spite of his reluctance as well. He had no idea whether he would still be able to see his treasured daughter once they parted today.

Although he had entered Godking Duanmu's dwelling a few times, he still felt a lingering fear in regards to the dangers inside. Although Mo Yan would run the risk of being captured by another clan if she stayed outside, it was clearly still much safer than entering Godking Duanmu's dwelling.

"Once you leave, I'll be all alone. Then what do I do..." Mo Yan sobbed painfully as if she had become an orphan abandoned by her parents. She was filled with helplessness and pitifulness.

"Miss Mo Yan, don't panic. Your father won't take you in, but I will." At this moment, a warm voice rang out. Jian Chen walked over with a smile.

Chapter 1722: Changes to the Situation

Mo Yan seemed to have seen a sliver of light in the gloom when she heard Jian Chen's words. She immediately became hopeful.

"Is that true? You're really willing to take me along with you?" Mo Yan looked at Jian Chen excitedly.

Jian Chen nodded with a smile, "I can take you with me, but you have to understand that the place we're going to right now is extremely dangerous, so I can't leave you outside. You have to listen to me and stay in my divine hall obediently. I can only ensure your safety like that."

Jian Chen did not care about the other people of the Mo clan, but he had to take Mo Yan with him into Godking Duanmu's dwelling. She would probably be doomed if she remained outside with her strength at Sainthood. She was also the patriarch's daughter, so if the powerful clans in the Dong'an province learnt about Godking Duanmu's dwelling, she would not be able to escape.