Lu Tian's gaze turned cold. He gave an order without any hesitation," Do it!" With the order, the seven Deities from the Lu family and all the Origin realm experts behind them struck out at the same time. Origin energy immediately surged as nine hundred attacks landed on the Mo clan's barrier simultaneously.

"Do it!" At the same time, Ando Fu gave his orders as well. His elders and Origin realm experts struck out at the same time as well, and they basically hit the barrier at the same time as the attacks from the Lu family.

Boom!

Attacks from over a dozen Deities and over a thousand Origin realm cultivators was terrifying. When it struck the barrier of the Mo clan, a deafening sound immediately erupted. Ripples of origin energy spread out in the surroundings with various attributes, dyeing the world with various colors.

However, the protective barrier of the Mo clan was extraordinary as well. It was extremely powerful, so the simultaneous attacks from more than ten Deities and over a thousand Origin realm cultivators only made the barrier tremble and dull slightly.

"Mo Ling, I'd like to see how many divine crystals your Mo clan has to support the barrier," Lu Tian hovered in the air leisurely. He stared below with a sneer. The Gods on his side did not move.

All the cultivators from the Lu family and the Ando clan did not stand around idly. They constantly barraged the Mo clan's formation with attacks. There were even a few Origin realm cultivators among the two clans who stood in formation. They poured the strength of several dozen or even over a hundred people together to erupt with the might of Godhood.

The deafening sounds constantly rang out as the Mo clan's barrier shook more and more. The barrier flickered.

"Quick, quick, pour the divine crystals into the foundation of the formation..."

The members of the upper echelon who normally managed the affairs of the clan called out in a panic, ordering groups of guards to provide energy to the formation.

At the same time, on the peak of a mountain shrouded in mist within the Atomos Sword sect, the sect master stood there politely. Before him was a white-robed, middle-aged man. He had his back towards the sect master as he gazed at the sea of clouds before him.

"Ancestor, the Lu family and the Ando clan have already moved against the Mo clan. I plead the ancestor to take part and make the Mo clan pay for their previous actions," the sect master said politely.

"Yu Hao, you want the Atomos Sword sect to go war against the Mo clan just because of your disappointment of a son. Do you think it's worth it?" The middle-aged man asked the sect master without even turning back. His voice was indifferent, without any particular emotion at all.

"Ancestor, the Mo clan has gone too far. When elders Mo Shan and Mo Yun took Fan'er with them in their visit to the Mo clan before, both Mo Yun and Fan'er lost an arm in the end. That's basically a naked provocation to our sect, a slap to our face. If we don't take revenge, would we still have any dignity?" The sect master said.

"I've spoken with the two elders, and I've learnt the entire story. Wasn't everything caused by your disappointment of a son?" The middle-aged man said steadily.

The sect master's face changed slightly. He said with reluctance, "Ancestor, are we supposed to just let this matter be?"

The middle-aged man shook his head and sighed gently, "Yu Hao, you are so ignorant. I really do regret passing the position of sect master to you slightly. If you continue like this, the entire sect is probably going to be destroyed in your hands."

The sect master was surprised. He immediately knelt in fear and said politely, "Please do not be angry, ancestor. Please calm down. It was me who did not think through everything. I did not realise what everything would result in. It's best if we don't offend the Mo clan then. Although they don't seem any greater than our sect, they've existed for much longer."