If that was the case, he might as well give the divine crystals to Shen Jian. That way, the strength on his side could increase the most.

Jian Chen sat on the ground of the room. Close to ten thousand low grade divine crystals were stacked beside him.

"There's a crack in my chaotic neidan, and because of this crack, I can only use eighty percent of my strength. However, fixing the crack isn't difficult. I just need enough energy to close it up and make the neidan perfect again," Jian Chen thought. He immediately grabbed a handful of divine crystals and began absorbing the origin energy in them to fix his chaotic neidan. In the past, without any divine crystals, he would have to spend an extremely long time to fix his chaotic neidan just by absorbing the origin energy in the surroundings. As a result, he had always put the matter off. Only after obtaining so many divine crystals from the Lu family's mine did he have the opportunity to fix his chaotic neidan.

As Jian Chen mended his chaotic neidan, the elders of the Lu family who had ventured out to kill the people who had fled all returned to the clan. At this moment, the patriarch and the eight elders all gathered in a single discussion hall. They were all stern, and they had even enveloped the hall in a powerful formation. They took such measures to prevent anyone from eavesdropping on what they would be discussing. They were extremely cautious.

"Patriarch, according to the numbers, all the miners and the guards that escaped have been killed, aside from the miner who the suspected God took away. Even the guards who are still loyal to our clan have been isolated," an elder said to the patriarch.

The patriarch sat at the end of the table in worry. He sighed gently, "The appearance of high grade divine crystals in the Dark Cloud Mountains should have been something worth celebrating over. It holds much significance to our Lu family. I never thought a mess like this would happen at such a crucial time. Sigh. Right now, what I worry the most about is whether there are any spies sent by other organisations among the guards and whether those spies have leaked the news of the high grade divine crystals before we could contain the situation. If they did leak it, we wouldn't be able to keep the mine anymore. I'm actually not concerned about whether that suspected God leaks the news because it won't bring him any benefits if he does leak it."

"Patriarch, may I ask if we've discovered the identity of the mysterious expert?" an elder asked.

The patriarch shook his head, "We have limited information regarding the identity of the mysterious expert, apart from the fact that he has comprehended the Laws of the Sword. And there's only one God in our region who has comprehended the Laws of the Sword, which is the one from the Atomos Sword sect. However, when this God attacked our mine, the sky was filled with snow. This makes it seem unlikely that it is the one from the Atomos Sword sect. Of course, we can't just ignore the fact that the Atomos Sword sect might be using some method to purposefully mislead us."

"It's said that when the mysterious expert left, he said that our Lu family would cease to exist before long. Hmph, even if the Dark Cloud Mountains are a high grade divine crystal mine, I don't think those powerful clans will make any trouble for us as long as we just hand it over. Looks like the mysterious expert probably has some disagreements with us," said a red-robed old man.

The patriarch shook his head again, "That's even more impossible. We've never provoked a God, nor have we offended any organisations with Gods. Apart from the whole matter with Lu Fei's betrayal and the Mo clan, I really can't think of any other organisation that we've fallen out with..." Suddenly, the patriarch's voice paused. A gleam of light flashed through the patriarch's eyes, and he said solemnly, "It's the Mo clan. How could I have forgotten you? Doesn't that mysterious expert from the Mo clan just happen to possess the strength of a God? And he just happens to have comprehended the Laws of the Sword as well. The ancestor suffered greatly at his hand before."