First Word part 2

Bruce Banner

Bruce grumbled some things under his breath as he looked for a paper in the lab that had gone missing. You were sitting in the corner playing with some of your toys. All of a sudden, a tv commercial came on with the avengers and you saw hulk. He had always been your favorite, even if you had no idea that he was actually your dad. "Hulk!" You yell excitedly in your cute baby voice. Bruce paused what he was doing and went over and picked you up with a smile. "That's right, Y/N. That's the hulk." He said as he pointed to himself on the tv screen. You smiled and nod before going back to playing with your toy.

Natasha Romanoff

You already knew how to talk by the time Natasha had saved you from the orphanage. But she was now starting to teach you a little of her native language, Russian. You could only say a few basic things like мамочка, which meant mommy in Russian. Since that's what you saw her as. You never had any parents or any one that loved you. She was the first one and you really did she her as your mother.

Bucky Barnes

You knew how to talk. You just didn't want too. You hadn't had a good life up until Bucky had adopted you, so you always were kinda shy and just kept to yourself. Even if people would start talking to you. You wouldn't say anything. It wasn't until you two were sitting on the couch together that you finally said "I'm scared." You said softly as you buried your face in his shoulder. "Your scared? Of what?" He asked. "My old mommy and daddy coming back to get me." You said and started crying. Bucky frowned. "Aww. Listen Y/n, doll. That's not gonna happen. I will be here to protect you ok? I always will be". He said. You nod before going back to being silent again. He was beyond happy now though. He had actually been able to hear your adorable voice; and you had showed him that you trusted him enough to talk to him.

Star Lord and Gamora

"Gamora, have you seen my Walkman anywhere?" Peter shouted somewhere from the Milano as he looked everywhere to try and find it. "No. Have you checked Y/n's room? She likes to take it and listen to it sometimes." Gamora said as she sharpened her sword. Quill groaned before going to your room to see if you had it. When he walked in, he saw you laying on your bed listening to it. You were to young to know  what the words meant or anything. But you weren't to young to enjoy a good tune. "Y/N. What are you doing?" Peter asked as he went and picked you up. He was trying to be serious but he couldn't help but smile a little. "Walkman!" You shouted and giggled before nodding your head along to the music. "Wow you really are daddy's little girl."