♥ dare ♥

🍑

ethan's pov

"I dare you to go ask any girl for their number" i dare grayson. "alright, easy enough" grayson said with confidence.

since we were walking around la, it was pretty easy to find a pretty girl to ask for a phone number. soon enough grayson saw the girl he wanted to do it to and did it. grayson came back to me with a smile.

"did she give you her number?" i asked curiously. "yea" grayson said with a big smile. "ok ethan, truth or dare?" grayson asked me.

"i dare you to call your crush and tell her you like her" he smiles. "i feel bullied.." i sighed and pulled out my phone.

"ha whoops my phone is dead, guess i can't do it" i say trying to get out of the dare.

"i have her phone number so you can call her" grayson says pulling out his phone.

shoot. oh well, i guess i'll just do it...

i took the phone from grayson and looked for her contact. soon enough i found it and looked at grayson hesitantly.

"do i have to?" i asked scared on what her reaction would be. grayson nodded at me.

without thinking much of it, i pressed the call button waiting for her to answer. the phone rang a couple times and then i heard her beautiful voice.

phone call

"hey gray"

"hey, this is ethan"

"oh, hey e how are you?"

"i'm doing alright how about you?"

"i'm good"

"so how was your day?"

"it became better since you called"

"how was your day?"

"its pretty good, grayson and i
have been walking around la all day and its been really fun"

"that's cool. so why did
you call me?"

"uh yeah, that. well i called
to tell you that...uh..i have a crush on you"

"oh really? does the famous ethan dolan seriously have a crush on an ordinary girl girl like me?"

"yes y/n i really do"

"well, what if i told you that i like you back?"

y/n's pov

"well, what if i told you that i like you back?"

i say as I look at him still on the phone with me. they were both stopped in fronted of a cafe and i was inside the cafe. it was adorable how ethan would blush if i said anything.

"wait are you being serious?!"

"of course i am ethan"

"well i need to come see you, can i come over?"

"no need to ethan, come inside the cafe you've been standing in front of the whole time"

the windows of the cafe were tinted so none of them could see inside, but i could see how excited ethan was when i said that. i hung up and they both came walking inside the cafe to find me and ethan spotted me right away.

"whats up e? how'd you know i was here?" i sarcastically say and ethan smiles. since there was only one seat in front of me, ethan sat down in it and looked at me.

"y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?" ethan asks me, holding my hands.

"yes ethan, i'll be your girlfriend" i say smiling.

both ethan and i got out seats and ethan kissed me. soon enough everyone in the cafe was cheering us on. jack looked at me happily. i've never seen him this happy and i've known him for years.

we peacefully left the cafe and started to walking around la, like the twins were doing earlier. ethan held my hand and constantly stopped walking to either his or kiss me.

"y'know, i've never seen ethan this happy y/n, don't break him" grayson says as we stop at a fountain.

"I promise you, i won't" i smile at ethan.

"and i want you to know that we dared him to tell his crush that he likes her, and since you liked him back he asked you out" grayson explains.

"good to know" i say, not really caring, as long as ethan is mine i dont care.

ethan wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. we both stare at the fountain, enjoying each others company.

"I really like you y/n" ethan says facing me. "I mean i really really like you, no i freaking love you so much"

"I love you too ethan" i say facing him and putting my hand on his cheek.

"no but i love you to the point where i cant even explain-" i cut him off.

"just shut up and kiss me" i say leaning into his lips.

🍑