Chapter Three - Redone

Start from the beginning

I could hear Tony in the back ground telling me to let her go and I could hear the couple, one crying hysterically and the other trying to calm her down. I got my face up to hers and I let out an alpha growl that had everyone shutting up.

“You fucking bitch. My mother trusted you. And you betrayed her.” I yelled in her face I was so angry

“Do you know what I went through that day?” I asked her

“Do you know what they have done to me these last five years?” I screamed at her

“My mate hurt me along with what was left of my family. The entire pack blamed ME for their deaths.” I yelled still using my alpha voice and I could hear everyone whimpering because of it.

“Because of what you and your husband did my mate rejected me and wants nothing to do with me. I had to run away otherwise I would have killed myself or they would have eventually killed me.” I was still yelling at her

I took my other hand that wasn’t attached to her throat and curled it into a fist. I saw her face turning purple and I giggled. I know totally not the sort of response I was going for but I was broken inside. I pulled back my fist and punched the wall right next to her head and then dropped her. I kicked her out of the room and heard her land down the stairs.

“You might want to call the pack doctor if you wish for that thing “I snarl” to live.”

I saw the female run outside of the room screaming for the pack doctor. I smiled because she kind of looked funny running and that’s when I realized she was pregnant. My smile turned into a grimace. I felt bad that she witnessed that but if I had my way I would have killed her. I looked up at Tony and the other guy who was left in the room and my smile almost came back. Both of them were sharing the same jaw to the floor shocked faces. It was kind of cute but right then I just felt tired.

“Pick up your jaws.” I said still using the alpha voice.

Crap I had forgotten that I was still using that.

“Look sorry I didn’t mean to order you around.” I started to rub the back of my neck because I was uncomfortable.

I looked at Tony and said.

“Be thankful she is still alive I was going to kill her I was so mad. But then I would be just like them and I told myself I refuse to become them. So if you want me to leave I will.”

I just stood there waiting for them to make the choice.

~~

I had my arms wrapped around Terri as she was crying listening to the story that this she-wolf was telling. I could see the pain it was inflicting on my mate and my best friend. But I also noticed that their mother Lucy was looking guilty more and more as the story unfolded. But next thing I knew I saw her eyes go from silver to her normal green and then she was gone.