The little jolt made him accidentally bump his dick onto Donghyuck's glasses. The younger flinched back automatically and a thin streak of cum stained one of the lenses.

Mark inhaled sharply at that, rising up into a sitting position.

"Uh, sorry…"

Donghyuck chuckled and removed his glasses, swiped them over the bedsheets, and folded them. He stood to set them on his desk, opened a drawer to grab a bottle of lubricant, but was swift to return and mount the bed.

"Don't worry about it" Donghyuck said, scooting closer that he was kneeling between Mark's legs.

Mark frowned. "But can you see well enough?"

"To be honest, I'm actually not that blind" Donghyuck laughed again.

"But in all your videos…"

"It sorta just happened. I wore them in my audition video simply because I needed to read some instructions beforehand, but I forgot to take them off when filming started. And, well, they liked it. So it became my thing"

"Is that so"

Donghyuck leant forward so his forehead was leaning against Mark's.

"Is it not to your liking? You did say you enjoyed me in Beach Bombs, where they come all over my face and glasses"

Mark shook his head,

"It's fine" he whispered, breath mingling with the other's and he carefully brought both hands up to caress Donghyuck's face, a cheek in each hand. "I like your eyes"

Donghyuck smiled softly. He blinked languidly and Mark appreciated how those long lashes fanned against his cheeks whenever Donghyuck closed his eyes.

Mark ran one thumb along his cheekbone and that coaxed Donghyuck to open his eyes again. They stared into Mark's. He drank in the chocolate brown eyes and noticed the gold flecks surrounding the dilated pupils.

Donghyuck looked even prettier close to Mark like this, and Mark bet his heart skipped a beat.

His chest felt heavy, thunderous, not because Donghyuck had slipped his hand under his shirt to smooth over his stomach. He was touching Donghyuck. No screen stopping him.

Mark was seeing Donghyuck in a way few others had the privilege of. He wanted to see more of Donghyuck, see him bare and raw.

Donghyuck continued his hands ascent, groped at Mark's pectorals, and then his hands get caught in his shirt and Mark lifted his arms to assist him.

The older settled back in the bed, very aware of his naked body with Donghyuck hovering over him on his knees. It was not that Mark was embarrassed of his body, no, he had never been self-conscious about it.

But Donghyuck was still entirely clothed, and his eyes roamed hungrily. Mark felt vulnerable, but even more than that, ravenous.

Donghyuck abruptly groaned and then he was pulling the edges of his shirt up and over his head. Mark reached over to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip Donghyuck's jeans. He tugged them down at the same time Donghyuck threw his shirt off somewhere behind him.

Mark molded his hands to Donghyuck's thighs, caressing with ghosting fingertips before he sank them in, squeezing the firm flesh. Donghyuck hummed above him, wiggling to get the jeans to sidle further down his limbs.

But Mark continued to admire Donghyuck's thighs, curling his hands around their thickness. Thighs he had daydreamed of, wondering how they would feel wrapped around him.