"You..." Jian Chen looked at Sans, both furious and angered. He appeared exasperated about how Sans failed to live up to his expectations. However, there was also a profound sense of helplessness on his face. He could already see that Sans had made up his mind. Any more attempts at persuasion would not have much effect at all. He would end up forcing Sans instead.

Jian Chen sighed at the sky after a long while and said, "Whatever, whatever. Since you've already decided, I will respect your choice." With that, Jian Chen became dejected. He left with a wave of his sleeve.

He had decided for Sans to become the next captain of the Flame Mercenaries long ago, but Sans' choice had just disappointed him.

"Thank you, captain," Sans replied politely.

"Sans, you have to remember that the Flame Mercenaries exists because of your father. If you think it through today and want to return to the Flame Mercenaries, that door will always be open to you," Jian Chen's vigorous voice rang out.

Sans stood up and looked at Jian Chen with eyes filled with tears. He thought, "Savior, you've helped my mother and I far too much in the past years. I'll never be able to repay your kindness, so how can I replace Bi Lian as the captain? Bi Lian is your sister after all. I can never do something like that, never..."

Several years later, Jian Chen finally made up his mind to make the final preparations for Saints' World. After bidding farewell to everyone, he left Three Island all by himself and went to the tunnel connected to the World of Forsaken Saints.

The tunnel between the two worlds was no longer as empty as before. Instead, it had become hectic. There would be people of various races passing through the tunnel between the two worlds from time to time. There was an island in the water near the tunnel created by a Saint Emperor. Various merchants had set up stands there, holding huge auctions to auction off treasures obtained from the World of Forsaken Saints. It had already developed into quite a large city.

Jian Chen did not stay there for too long. He turned into a blur and directly entered the tunnel, heading towards the World of Forsaken Saints.

The tunnel had stabilised now, but it still reacted violently to Jian Chen's entry with his current strength. It immediately began to shake tremendously as violet streams of energy gradually formed, wreaking havoc in the tunnel. Even Saint Emperors had to handle the streams of energy carefully.

There were still quite a lot of people in the tunnel right now, so the tremors and streams of energy immediately made a few people pale. They all cried out and charged towards the exit as quickly as they could.

Jian Chen concealed his presence and carefully moved through the tunnel. He knew that he was too powerful, basically having reached the limits that the tunnel could withstand. If he did not conceal his presence, he would end up making the entire tunnel collapse.

At the same time, he flicked a finger and shot out strands of sword Qi, dispersing the energy in the distance to protect the cultivators who fled from harm. The sword Qi had only reached peak Saint Emperor in strength at most, so he did not have to worry about it damaging the tunnel.

When Jian Chen emerged from the tunnel, he saw a familiar, blood-red world. In the blood-red world was a red sun and moon, as if they had been painted by blood. It caused the entire world to be filled with a malevolence feeling.

This was the second time Jian Chen had come to the World of Forsaken Saints. He was accompanied by Shangguan Mu'er during the first time and was hostile towards the world back then. He had come for battle, which resulted in a great battle between him and the Spiritking.

This was the second time, and this time, the World of Forsaken Saints had gone from enemies to friends with the Tian Yuan Continent's world. Even though there would be conflicts between the people of the two worlds from time to time, it was mostly due to interests and did not take a toll on their overall relationship.