There were so many people that it became impossible to see just one, but I could always see Finnick, and the smile on his face as he watched me take the last steps up to meet him.

As I stood below an arch made from wood, with my hand firmly placed in my forever's for comfort, I was finally ready to believe in love at first sight. Because, I fell in love with Finnick Odair again as soon as I saw him look at me.

"You look beautiful." Finnick whispered into my slightly pink ear as he looked at me in the dress. It was not something that was made by Carmella like I had hoped, or my mothers dress which I had seen in the house only once when I was a child, but it was beautiful enough to make me feel like a Queen. I hoped then that Carmella could see me in it, and that she would be proud.

I glanced towards the team that were filming us, and then down the aisle again as it all began. I could not hear the words that the man between us was saying, instead I watched the aisle just to imagine, if not for more than just a moment, what Lillian would of looked like walking with me.

She would of been given petals to throw, and the first dress that she would of ever worn before she settled in a position that was close enough to see the happy tears that made my eyes glisten. She would of been happy, and she would of finally seen her sister happy too.

I had to look away to stop myself from frowning, but as I did somebody else came into the room, with Gale and a brown haired girl behind him. He ran between the seats so that he could get to the front just as the minister had finished his first speech; he stood just before us just as the room fell silent again.

Everybody watched Remy look from me to Finnick, but I was the only one that he bothered to look at. He was here, and he didn't look remotely angry.

Instead he smiled as he offered his hand to me while his eyes glistened just like mine had. He didn't speak a word, he just stood there and waited for me to take his hand- to forgive him for what he tried to do- and to finally let the remaining Titan's be whole again before everything was too late. He had waited for my Wedding to apologise, but he had done it so purely and with so much love that I took his hand without a moment's hesitation, and then he lifted his hand up for Finnick to take too.

Remy had finally found his peace, and as Finnick placed his hand in my brothers, so had I.

➳➳

There was some kind of music playing in the background as everyone danced. It was a happy song that made strangers laugh with each other and friends pull a group close enough for nobody else to see the middle, and it was a song that pulled Finnick and I through our first dance and then into our second. For once there was enough food for everyone to eat, and it seemed to make everyone that little bit happier as the Wedding lasted on into the night.

As Finnick gently spun me around I could see Katniss and Prim dancing together, and then further across the room my brother and the same brown haired woman I had never met. It was almost impossible to keep track of them all as I was guided around the floor like I actually knew what I was doing. I had no clue, but I knew that Finnick did and that was enough.

As the song ended the room clapped, and Finnick managed to steal me away from the dance floor.

He was smiling so much that the dimples in his cheeks became permanent when he watched me, but not in a way that would once make me uncomfortable, this time it made the famous butterflies actually begin to erupt from within my stomach. Somehow nobody noticed that we had escaped the crowd that had gathered for us; he had taken me so far away that I could see everyone without even having to turn my head.

"Hey." Finnick gently cooed as he placed his hand on my chin to turn my head. I could smell the old Finnick on him as he hugged me from behind and rested his head on mine for a little while. It smelt like home, and it made the smile continuously grow on my face.

"Are you happy?"

For the first time in weeks, a small giggle escaped my mouth as I looked over my shoulder at him.

"No." I laughed as his smile dropped slightly. "This is better than happy."

It was true, Katniss looked relieved, my brother had somehow lost the dark bags under his eyes and in some unexplainable way everyone had found their peace. If only for a night.

"Do you want me to make you happier Mrs. Odair?" Finnick asked as his hands slowly got further down my waist. I managed to giggle once again, but it slowly got quieter as I caught my brother staring. He was smiling, and I managed to smile too.

"Why don't I make you happy for once?" I questioned as I turned to face my husband.

To answer my question, Finnick only hugged me closer to him. When he kissed me then, it was sweeter than it had been, but it was hungrier too, so much so that the smile on my face was completely hidden from everyone else that was still dancing across from me.

I had finally found bliss within Panem, and I had finally found something worth the journey to the Capitol and the Hunger Games. The Hunger Games gave me Finnick, and together we would somehow make it through.

••••••••••
1570 words.

Lornick being happy is all I need to get through my GCSE's. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! Thanks to themarleyjohnson for the AWESOME edit of the beautiful wedding, and I'm sorry that it didn't have more actual imagery from the wedding or afterwards ;))) but I kind of wanted to keep the actual wedding chapter like a "floating on air moment' full of cheese and fluff. Don't worry, more parts of the wedding will be scattered in here and there later.