Prologue

A Host Club is a common feature in the night-time entertainment industry. They primarily employ female staff that caters to men seeking drinks and attentive conversation. The Host Clubs that employ male staff cater to women only.

But Möbius Host Club was different.

Möbius was the most famous Host Club in Seoul, with both female and male staff, it serves for the entertainment of both genders. Only high class people could pay the high prices of the food and drinks, only the most beautiful people could work there. The establishment has received many honorable awards for its great change in the industry, it is cataloged as a class A in its category.

The main reason people go there is because of the hosts of course, more specifically for four beautiful Hostesses: JinSoul, Hyunjin, Yves and Olivia Hye. The most famous ones at the Club. They have a huge demand of people wanting to spend time with these ladies but not everyone has the privilege.

Jeon HeeJin comes from one of the most powerful families in South Korea, ever since she was a little kid she had everything she wanted and she wouldn't even move a finger, but now she's in great "Trouble". She's come to the age where she has to take the lead of the Family's duties so that means she has to marry, and they already had a potential husband for her, she denied a lot of times to marry him but, their parents won't listen.

So tonight Vivian and a group of friends suggested to spend the night a Host club to which HeeJin immediately said no. She wasn't made for those kind of environments, she hasn't drank before, she's not good at talking with people she doesn't know because Vivi decided to take her other friends with her, she would literally feel so awkward. But she ended up convincing HeeJin with: "You'll be able to see HyunJin in front of your eyes".