You: no way.

Norman: yes.

You: an infinity Stone.

Norman: the time stone I've been using it to age myself younger I use it once a year to make myself a year younger, so the Goblin disease would restart making it once every 2 months it would so would try to stop the turning

You: so how long I have you been here?

Norman: 43 years.

You: what?!

Norman: look Y/n I need to find a way home, and I think you do too what infinity Stones telaported you here?

You: uhh a giant laser to stop Galactis.

Norman: strange, but if you need any of the new Oscorps help I will give you any hero support you need.

You: well maybe you could start with new web shooters I need a upgrade the only thing these web shooters can do is make long webs for swinging.

Norman: you can come back tomorrow.

You: thanks Norman.

I left his office through the way I entered, and then went to my apartment, and went to bed the next day I was feeling weird that when I was going to school I saw Oscorp, and remembered all the horrible things my green goblin did it just made me more worried that this version of Norman has some sort of disease, but there was the class rep coming up, and everyone wanted to be class rep I didn't since I had no need for it, but after having lunch with Midorya he wanted to know about me being hurt when I saved him I just told him that I just got hurt in the exam, and then when the paparazzi came I knew they were coming since anime, and spider sense, and Iida did his heroic thing, and Iida became class rep, and good for him, but Yaoryozu was a little upset, so when the day ended I went to see if she was ok.

You: hey you ok?

Yaoryozu: hmm why?

You: you just seemed a little upset that you didn't get class rep.

Yaoryozu: it's fine there's always next year.

You: well uh if you ever want to talk I'm always here.

Yaoryozu: thank you. Are you ok?

You: huh?

Yaoryozu: in the morning you seemed a little stressed.

You: it's nothing just personal issues.

Yaoryozu: well if you need to talk I'll also be their, and I am also your Vice rep.

You: well I wish you a good night m'lady.

She chuckled as I did a little bow, and a cheesy accent as I left to go to Oscorp I went straight to see Norman I went to the secretary she told me to go to the elevator, and take the highest floor, and when I entered the elevator, and met a familiar looking man, but I couldn't place my finger on who he was.

???: you must be a U.A student am I right?

You: yes.

???: I saw you on the news with those reporters must have been difficult to get to class.

You: yeah, but that's life having a big hero teaching at a school.

The elevator stopped.

???: well I wish you good luck on becoming a hero.

You: thanks.

As the elevator door closed they went up to Osborn's office I saw Osborn injecting himself with the anti goblin serum.

You: Norman are you ok?

Norman: I'm fine Y/n. Did you eat?

You: no came here when I left the school.

Norman: I'll order a pizza for you since you're gonna need it.

You: umm ok. When do I get my upgraded web shooters?

Norman: soon.

When I had my pizza I ate it, and then Norman pulled out a machine.

You: what is that?

Norman: where did the spider bite you when you became Spider-Man?

You: somewhere on one of my hands.

He did what I believed to be a DNA scan, and then he stuck a needle in my hand which had hurt.

You: ow! What was that for?

Norman: I took away your spider powers.

You: wait what?!