Chapter 6: Lift Off

Feng: "This feeling...why am I doing this? Why am I wanting this so much?" she thought to herself as the Herman was continuing with kissing her and sliding his hand under her shirt and up her side. She could feel the static from his fingertips hitting her skin as he slides his hand over her chest. Feng knew she was safe with him and she didn't want this feeling to end.

Nea arrives to Lery's Memorial where she could hear screams coming from inside: "Shit, it's...him...he found her!!? I got to go save her!!" as she runs into the building determined to find Feng.

Nea wanders the empty hallways of the building to get closer to the center where she could see sparks shooting up out of the room. She crouched down as she got closer to the room and moved around a glass-less window peeking in.

Nea: "Feng! What is he doing to her?" as she observes Feng's lifeless body on a operating table and the doctor shooting electrode shocks into her body. Nea jumps through the window into the room to find a knife laying on the floor. "This is my only chance, I can't let her go through this too" she flips the knife into her hand and runs towards the doctor from behind.

Nea was able to land on his back and stab him in the throat, but it wasn't good enough as the doctor starts to slam his back against the wall to get Nea off of him.

Feng starts to wake up from her sleep and see's shes not in the place she thought she was: "Wha- HELP WHAT'S GOING ON?!" as she tries to move her arms and see's she is strapped down on the table with nothing but her underwear on her body.

Doctor let's out a laugh so fierce that it leaves Feng in shock as she looks in his direction and see's that...this is not the man she was with a few minutes ago.

Feng: "Her...man?" She looks at him and sees the blood running from his eyes and down his face. His eyes were wired opened by a helmet that seems to be attached to his skull. His arms had wires running through his body like veins. 

Doctor: "That was a part of me I left behind many years ago. He got in the way of my true passion" as he covered up his wound from the cut he got. He fires up blue electricity from his hands to heal his wound.

Nea: "How is that possible?!  How as your research advance so much?!" as she was looking at the doctor in fear of what was to come next.

Doctor: "I've been granted a gift, from the great god of the Dark Realm. It promised me if I would fed it souls of humans I would get immortality. A TRUE DOCTORS DREAM!! NEVER HAVING TO FEAR DEATH ITSELF!"

Sparks were flying everywhere as the Doctor was descending further into madness. Nea could feel a pain in her chest, she was trying to ignore it, but she could feel something coming from deep inside her that couldn't be stopped.

Feng looks over to see a red aura around Nea's heart: "Nea?!" Feng tries to wiggle herself out of the leather straps. She manages to get one of the straps undone and starts working on the next strap to escape.

Nea: "I won't let you do to her what you've done to me , YOU MONSTER!!" She releases a dark energy that filled the room, her eyes turning white and her body becoming distorted.

Feng: "What the hell is going on... " as she looks in fear as to what is happening to Nea.

Doctor chuckles at the sight of Nea's pain: "Silly girl, have you not learned your lesson from last time? The Entity feeds on souls, but there is not enough of us to do it's bidding. The Entity has ordered me to make this pathetic girl into one of us. IT PLEASES  ENTITY TO HAVE MORE SOULS TO FEED ON! IT IS HUNGRY FOR MORE!!"

Nea gets enraged and spawns large claws from her back: "I won't allow this!" Nea runs towards the Doctor in full force, arching her claws to extend towards the Doctor. She manages to impale his arm...upsetting the Doctor.

Doctor laughs: "Nice try girl...I'll have to finish this job another time..." as the Doctor looks in the direction where Feng was on the table and started walking towards her, "My project has started already on this girl."

Feng flinches away at the Doctors reach towards her face: "GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

The Doctor steps away and disappears in the dark room...Feng looks around seeing if the Doctor was still in the room somewhere in fear that he may come back any minute.

Feng: "Where did he go?"

Nea started to retract her claws back into her body and her body began to fall to the ground as she was passing out.

Feng: "Oh fuck what do I do? What the fuck did the Doctor do to her? What happened to Herman? That wasn't the sweet Herman I met...or didn't meet? I'm so lost....I have so many questions I need to ask but first things first...I need to get both Nea and I out of here."

Feng breaks free from the straps and rolls herself off the table onto the floor. Feng takes Nea's arm and wrapped it around her neck as she holds Nea's body with her other arm and helps move her out of the room. Both Feng and Nea manages to escape Lery's memorial and headed into the dark night towards a familiar light in the distance coming from the ground that resembles a campfire close by.