Chapter twenty three: Forever

Start from the beginning

"Ok Bella, here is the plan. We're going to go ahead and get ready here like hair and makeup then at 3:30pm we will get you and everyone else into their dresses and ready by 4:30 for the wedding. We will go out with the rest of the family with the baby and Carlisle will walk you down," Alice says as she sits me down in one of the chairs.

"But Alice, what about all of the press?" I ask as I run my hand through my damp hair.

"Bella, honey. I spoke to Carlisle while you were in the bath and he agrees with Alice. Relax, it's your wedding day no one unwanted is getting in," Rosalie says and I nod.

"Ok, ok. I promise to relax now," I say as soon as the beauticians walk in and I relax into the chair and let them pamper me and make me look beautiful.

3:15pm

"Oh Bella, you look beautiful," April gushes as she looks at me and I smile and go to walk to the bathroom to look at myself.

"Wait Bella. You can't look at yourself. You have to wait till we have you all dressed up and then you can see yourself."

Only an hour and 15 minutes until I'm married. We get Renesmee dressed first and she's so adorable. The chest part is a pink color, there's a belt in the middle with a small flower on it, and the bottom is white with floral designs.

We hurry in since its already 3:45pm and there's only 45 minutes left till I'm married.

"Ok Bella, first let's touch up your make up and then you can get into your dress," Alice says and I nod. As soon as we've snuck into my room, she starts touching it up.

As soon as Alice has finished touching up my makeup, she makes me strip down so then I can get into my wedding gown.

After I have my dress zipped up and everyone has their dresses on, Rosalie finally says. "Now you can look in the mirror."

I walk to the mirror with my dress dragging behind me and when I look I see a beautiful women starring back to me.

The dress had floral illusion sleeves, the v neck wasn't that deep but enough to show my curves, and it was a fit and flare dress with and open back that was covered with sheer floral lace. My hair was up in a perfect messy bun with curls that were down in random places.

"Where's the bride to be?" I hear Edward's voice.

"The wash room looking at herself," Alice answers.

I hear footsteps approaching closer and closer then I look in the mirror to see Edward in the doorway.

"You look beautiful," he says to me and hugs me.

"Thank you Eddie, so much. Thank you for being there and going through everything with me. Without you, I would have never made it or Renesmee ," I smile at him and then there's a knock on my bedroom door and Carlisle

"Oh, Bella, my sweet Bella, you look so beautiful," he smiles at me and kisses my cheek and hugs me.

"Thank you Dad," I say hugging him back softly.

Esme then walks in and she smiles brightly and I see the tears form in her eyes though they will never fall.  She pulls me in a tight hug.

"You look so beautiful...um, we brought something here and we thought you should have it", she says

Carlisle takes out a blue box and opens it. It reveals a comb with sapphires in it along with crystals.

I looked at them.

"This was you mothers. She wanted you to have it when the time was right", she says

"Wow, it's so beautiful ", I say and handed it to Alice