A Bit Of Trouble

*(y/n)'s Nightmare*

I looked around seeing nothing but darkness, 'what the hell is this?!' I thought to myself. Nothing but darkness, I walked around trying to find an exit from this dark pit of nothing, I found a tree and laid against it propping myself up a bit. I then felt something rubbing my thigh, I jumped and turned to look behind me. 'I-is that Jeff?!' Jeff looked as though he had lust in his eyes! "Jeff?!" I looked at him, my eyes were widen, then the eyes, once filled with happiness and lust, turned cold. He grabbed his knife out and looked at me, I looked at him tears filling my eyes. "Jeff what the hell! Put the knife down!" He had the knife above my chest, closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the pain. Then, I felt a pain in my chest, I opened my eyes wide, and spat out some blood. "J-Jeff..." Then I blacked out.

*In Her Bedroom*

I felt someone shaking my shoulders, they were cold hands. I felt my body sweating, slowly I opened my eyes, terrified of what I had just saw. The person who had been shaking me, was "DAD?!" He looked at me a bit worried. I got up quickly, putting my head onto his shoulder. I cried, he held me closely and tightly, "shhhh, it's okay". I curled up into a ball my head till on his shoulder, I was sobbing. I heard someone come running into my room, I looked up a little then back down. Jeff was there, panting, he walked over to me out of breath. Father looked up at Jeff, still a bit of worry in his face, (A/N: if he has one lol).

Dad said he had a bit a work he had to do, he left, now it was only me and Jeff in the room. I didn't look at him, but from the corner of my eye, I saw him about to say something. "W-what happened?" I looked at him for a minute, then turned back to not looked at him. I stayed quiet, then something happened. He put his cold hand on my chin, and gently forced me to look at him. Slowly he moved his head closer to me, pressing his lips on mine. My eyes were now wide, I slowly closed them though, and melted into the kiss. We both pulled away from the kiss, he looked at me and then said gently, "now will you tell me about what happened?" I nodded gently, then told him about the nightmare. He gently kissed me again after me telling him what had happened. "I would never do that." Then I felt a cold hand gently rubbing my thigh, shivering a bit at the cold touch.

I leaned back a bit on the pillows, and he crawled over top of me. Kissing my neck a bit, I bit my lip. He then started nipping at my skin leaving marks. I moaned softly, he then pulled away and smirked, getting up he walked to the door. I growled a bit, and pouted that he had left me, he smirked and left closing the door behind him. I sighed and got up, walked to my closet I got my favorite (f/c) sweatshirt, a pair of blue jeans, and finally a pair of convers. Putting everything on I opened the door and walked out of the room, walking down stairs I seen Jeff sitting next to BEN, it sounded as though he was telling BEN what we had did. I felt my face get red and hot, walking to the kitchen I grabbed a piece of toast, and walked to the living room, sitting next to Jeff, I didn't look at him, BEN got up and sat on my other side, "so~ I hear Jeff had a bit of fun~." Not looking at the two my face was hot, and I could see Ben smirking, looking at the other side corner, I seen Jeff smirking as well. Getting up I looked at both of the guys, then took both of them by the ear, my anger was getting the best of me. "OUCH!" They both yelled out, as I slammed there heads together, then dropped them to the ground, Jeff looked up to me, he looked as though he felt pain, I could see it in his eyes. "W-why did you do that?" I looked at him giving him an evil look, looking at BEN, I knelt down and whispered in his ear, "I wouldn't talk about that anymore Benny Boy." Smirking I lick the tip of his earlobe, and got up, his face was red, but he was still in pain.

I got up and looked at Jeff, kneeling down to him, set my hand down close to his (I dun wanna say it ;-;) thing. I seen his face turn a super bright red. Smirking softly to myself I got up, and walked out of the front door. I was going to go on a mission, maybe that would take my mind off of this. There was a campsite, it was a bit too close to the mansion, so dad wanted me to take the people out, to make sure that they couldn't find us. When I got there, the campsite was full of guys, I heard laughing, and I walked a bit closer to the campsite, getting up into a tree to get a closer view. There were about 5 guys, 'ugh' I groaned softly. Then the branch snapped 'great this again' the guys toward my direction. They got up and walked toward me, I stepped back a bit 'SH*T I FORGOT MY WEAPONS'. I stepped back a bit more, and they quickly got closer, grabbing me by the arms, I struggled to get loose. 'Damn it!' They took me back to the campsite and laughed evily, they all ripped my clothes off of my body, I froze there, my eyes wide, tears flooded them. Then, I felt pain, after a while I felt pleasure, but I didn't want to believe it. I slowly walked back to the mansion, no clothes to cover my body, blood was covering some parts of my body. Tears dropped from my cheeks to the dry dirt ground. I stumbled a bit, and opened the door, I felt pain everywhere in my body. I didn't see anybody around, accept Jane who was sitting on the couch with Jeff, it looked as though they were doing something, more tears came from my face. Running up stairs, I could hear Jane get up quickly, and run after me, slamming the door shut, I could hear knocking at my door. Then I heard Ej talk to Jane, then he knocked softly, letting himself into my room. I was on my bed, a bit of a mess, my hair covered in leaves and branches, dirt spots in a couple spots. My body was a complete mess, I was twitching, and there were purple bruises. Ej, walked to me, I didn't look up at him. Though I knew he was probably blushing. He sat down on my bed and looked at me. I turned my face to him, tears flooding my eyes, he hugged me, "what happened (y/n), who did this?" He seemed a bit pissed, I laid my head down on his lap, my body was sore. He laid down there with me, holding me close, and tightly as though someone might steal me away from him. Soon I fell fast asleep...