Meet tim.

Hi I'm tori and I'm in a dilemma right now.

My boyfriend, Tim, is really sexy and tempting but he's also a stalker.

I just caught him stalking my teacher mrs Ambrose Mcalister. he claims it fun and now that I have caught him, he's been trying his hardest to get me to stalk her with him.

"C'mon babe just once. meet me after school on j and 4th street." oohhh it's so hhhoottt when he calls me babe. he's not fooling me with the street address, I know that place anywhere. mrs Ambrose lives there, Shes like a mom to me. I go there all the time.

That's where I caught him stalking her. I was having some homemade cupcakes with her and it was dark so I went up to open the drapes and sure enough he was there, bug eyed watching us. ooh he was in trouble. luckily mrs Ambrose was in the kitchen at the time.

"Besides, if she catches us you can just say you were coming over." I thought about it for a moment. well, he's got a point, and I did tell her that I was going to try something new. plus, who doesn't want to spend every second possible with that hunk of manliness? "Fine!" I caved. "great!" He was too excited.

after that night stalking her, I've regularly been stalking a new target. you can probably find me somewhere by your window.

^ ^

(.) (.)

\ L /

\_____/