THE SEARCH

We followed where the coordinates and we came to an abandon building the windows all broken. "This isn't a good idea" said Sam "Oh come on Sammy don't be a chicken bawk bawk" said Dean mockingly Sam just stared at him with annoyance in his face. We walked toward the abandon place an slowly opened a creaking door. Wow when we got in it was crazy it was much bigger than you would imagine rows and rows of doors all with different numbers on them. "Ok so where is she?" I asked staring at Dean, Cas, and Sam. "We can't be certain where she is, it was bad enough To come here trusting a demon" said Cas looking slowly around trying to take it all in. My head started throbbing so bad I fell to my knees. "Ah" I screamed the pain intensifying all of them ran over but I was taken to a place in my head it was leading me to a room door the numbers were 412. The pain stopped hurting and I was taken back to reality. "What happened are you ok?" I was piled with a whole bunch of questions I just kept silent waiting to be able to talk. "Listen please !" I shouted the all seemed surprised at me for loosing my temper. "Whatever you have to tell us please say it" said Cas. "Ok well when I like left reality I was taken to this like weird thing and it was zooming passing the doors and it stopped at door 412" I said breathing deeply. "Do you think that's where your daughter is?" Asked Dean; "Yes I think so....We should go who knows what they did to her" I said. Dean helped me up and we started running up the stairs until we found room 412. We finally found it, The door was rusted and had moss growing on it. I was about to open it when Dean Cas grabbed my had. "What the fuck let me go" I said struggling to get free. "No it's a trap" said Cas. "Lexie...if it's a trap and believe me Cas knows..we can't go in" said Dean looking widely at me. "Hell yeah I'm going in you guys can stay out here like bunch of pussies it's fine with me see if I care". Dean looked taken back "PUSSY!? I am not a pussy!?" Yelled Dean "HELL YEAH YOUR ARE!" I screamed. "Cool it guys" said Sam "Don't fucking tell me to cool it you scared pussy" I said taunting them. "Relax ok...I think we should just go in..trap or not it's Lexie's daughter ad we should take chances" said Cas looking at me. "Thank you" I said grabbing Castiel's hand Dean stared at me with a questioning look in his eyes. "What I can't grab my friends hand?" I asked letting go of his hand. "Oh I didn't know you referred to me as a...friend" said Cas staring at the ground, "What did you think I referred you as?" I asked. "I thought I was just an angel that was helping you.." Said Cas. "No god Cas don't think that you are my friend ok? You all are my friends" I said looking around at all of them. Dean looked at me and winked I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well we should get going" said Sam grabbing the door handle and slowly turning it. The door swung open. "OMG!" I screamed running to Izzy who was fast asleep in her carrier. "Well, well, well" "I didn't think you would show" said Cowley; Dean ran forward to tackle Crowley but Crowley flicked his hand and Dean flew back into the wall. "Stop, whatever you want I'll give it to you" I said trying to earn his trust. "Well, you see I want you" he said pointing a finger at me; "ha well you sure as hell ain't gonna get that" said Dean laughing. "Yes he is.." I muttered silently. "What was that? We can't hear you" said Crowley obnoxiously, "I said yes, you are gonna be able to take me" I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. "No, Lexie your not doing this"said Dean. "Yes I am, it's not your decision to make...its mine" I said gazing Wildly at everyone in the room. Just then someone walked out of a door that led to another room. "Holy shit" I said staring at who was in front of me.....