day eleven

dear irwin,

at prison, they have free time everyday at 4 pm. during free time, i looked around and saw a small radio connected to a plug in the wall. i realized it was playing soft music. i got closer, and i saw that they were playing 'centuries' by fall out boy. fall out boy has always been one of my favorite bands, and it was one of yours. i saw that people around me where talking and discussing, so i turned the volume to 60 so that some others could hear. i layed my head on the wall and closed my eyes. then there was a sudden shake on my shoulder. i looked up and i saw a lady with wild curly hair bunched up on her head and an eyebrow piercing. her eyes were narrowed and they seemed to look like black pits. 'i don't like music' were the words that fell out of her mouth, then she grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me off the ground. there was a kick to my jaw and i felt something hit my lip. i touched it to see if it was bleeding, but before i could check, her foot was forced to my stomach. a wave of pain went through me, and i could barely lay down. it felt like someone was sucking all the power out of me, as if i was useless. but all the pain that i experienced today, all the shoves and kicks to my body, you leaving me hurt worse.

+

ATTENTION. I HAVE A NEW FANFIC COMING AFTER THIS ONE ENDS! COMMENT YOUR GUESS ON WHO YOU THINK IT MIGHT ME ABOUt!!

hint: he's my sunshine :)

and if you commented on the last chapter, i read them and tbh i almost cried. ily all