eggs x reader (boxtrolls fanfic)

Eggs was coming outside to visit some of his new upper world friends when he bumps into someone knocking them both over. "Oh no I'm sorry miss are you okay?!" He sounded worried. The girl that he knocked over had blond curly hair wearing a blue black and white dress and stockings. She got up without saying anything looking down. "Miss?" He grabbed her hand "are you okay?" She turned around slapping eggs then runs away. She was absolutely stunning rosey red cheeks pink lips and dark eyelashes, eggs blushed a bit holding his cheek watching her walk away. "Wow"  he stands up and sighs "well there she goes" she turns a corner going into a alley way "wha- she shouldn't be going in there" he follows her as soon as he turns the corner he sees her being held by a man holding a cloyh to her mouth and nose as she slowly passes out. He runs over to her punching the man the man dropped her and fell back "wha- you lil twit" he walks off growling and the girl lay on the girl was still laying down passed out, eggs sat next to her for hours waiting for her to wake up. After 7 hours she woke up it was night and eggs was still there "h-huh what's happened" she sits up weakly. Eggs nearly tackles her "I'm so glad your okay" "who are you where am I?" She had seemed to have lost her memory "my name is eggs do you know your name?" She shakes her head "n-no sorry" he sighs "its alright". Eggs stood up holding the girls hand "how about you come with me I'll see if I can help you get your memory back" eggs said smiling.  The girl nods faintly as eggs took her down to were he lived as the girl fell back whining slightly holding her head. Eggs got down "are you okay? Did you get any memory back?" Eggs said. The girl nods "m-my name". Eggs nearly yells in excitement "what is it?" The girl smiles a bit "Victoria. Victoria rose" eggs blushes slightly "wow what a pretty name" Victoria smiles "thank you".