Prouloge

Flashback

I was in a room that resembled one out of a horror movie, their were blood marks along the walls . I was wearing a black dress and my blood red hair was tied back in a ponytail. The door that went unnoticed by my eyes creaked open, and a young man walked in. He walked in and sat directly in front of me.

The uncomfortable metal chair that I was sitting in only helped my discomfort. I Tried to move my hand but it felt frozen, if the guy was any closer I'm sure he could see my heart beating.

When I looked the guy in the eye I felt a sense of security and admiration washed over me. "Roman" said a timid whisper that sounded like me but it couldn't be me I hadn't said anything!

"Kira" replied a husky voice. It took me a minute to realize that it was him that said my name. "Can't you stop this" my voice said, but this wasn't me speaking I didn't even know what we were talking about.

"I can't stop this "he said sadness growing in his eyes

"I shouldn't have let my guard down" he said avoiding my eyes.

The clattering of metal brought me back to the present. I looked up to him, roman whatever the fuck his name is, place a gun on the table.

"It's loaded" he said, a feeling started to pulsated through me and I felt like tumors were running through my body.

"Take a breath ,calm yourself " he says to me

"If we play, we play for keeps"

"count to three"

"one,two,three"

I jolted awake as the sound of a gun shot rang in my ears. Then a haunting thought entered my mind...... I wasn't holding the gun !

SUP my little lemon drops

should I continue this story or not.

COMMENT AND VOTE