☆1☆

Radiant slouched back in his chair, a bored expression replacing the cheery one he always wore around. He was annoyed that these meetings were mandatory, they usually consisted of the supreme leader repeating protocols and orders they've all heard thousands of times. The meeting wasn't the thing on Radiants mind, it was the guest that would soon be arriving. Radiant closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, making himself more comfortable as he waited. He made sure to keep the seat next to him open, so the other boy would sit next to him. Radiant hummed to himself under his breath as he though about the other boy. That was until a soft knock on the door was heard. Every operative in the room turned their attention to Great Day as he slowly opened up the door.

"Greetings identity Albert! Please come in!"

The supreme leader stepped out of radiants view leaving only the guest to be seen. His messy yet handsome curly brown hair fell over a few parts of his face. That signature red hoodie caught his attention as Albert moved closer.

"Hiya Radiant!"

The shorter boy cheered out as he made his way over to the empty seat next to Radiant.

"Hi Albert! How are you, sweet pea?"

It wasn't rare for Radiant to be a little flirty, especially with the other operatives. Most of the operatives noticed how he only seemed to ever flirt with Albert nowadays, but most of them waved it off since Albert was still a somewhat new face.

Albert flashed Radiant with that familiar, warm smile.

"I'm actually kinda radiant! I like coming here!"

Radiant smiled at Albert, a warm and tingly sensation filling his face. A feeling he's been starting to get used to, especially around Albert.

Albert turned his attention to the whiteboard Great Day was drawing on, he was making some kind of plan that Radiant didn't really worry about. The only thing on Radiants mind was the cute boy next to him. Radiant studied the boys features as he payed close attention to Great. He was quite tan for staying indoors a lot, he was on the shorter side but yet again many of the days easily overtook him in the height department. He was wearing that soft red hoodie he always wore when he came to visit and his hair seemed a bit more tame than usual.

"Operative Radiant!"

Radiant snapped out of his little trance and immediately turned his attention to Great.

"Y-yes sir?"

"I'm quite strict about every operative and guest being in their assigned rooms on time, but we currently do not have a space for Albert. He will be sharing with you for a while."

Radiants heart rate picked up and an excited smile filled his face, he was almost sure he was going to have a heart attack right there in front of everyone.

"Y-yes that's fine sir!"

He looked over to Albert, who seemed to have his own light red tint. He seemed a bit nervous about sharing a room.

"Aww it's okay Albert~ I have a guest room with your name on it~!"

Radiant cheered out, running his fingers through Alberts fluffy hair. The other boy smiled and nuzzled into his touch, enjoying the soft feeling.

"Ahem."

Great Day cleared his throat before Unstable suddenly stood up, smacking the table as loud as he could to grab everyone's attention.

"RADIANT HAS CRUSH YES YES!!!"

Every operative in the room began chuckling, well aside from Emotionless and Sorrowful who were looking at the others with a blank look. Great Day joined their small chorus of chuckles before he smiled and waved, dismissing everyone from the meeting.

"Meetings over, please meet at post 6 when the sun begins to set."

Radiant stood up, a blush covering his face. Did he have a crush? Sure he felt different around Albert but operatives can only feel one emotion- the one they're assigned with.

"Radiant?"

A familiar voice spoke below him, causing him to tilt his head down. Albert was tugging on his vest, trying to get his attention without making too much noise. He didn't want to accidentally startle Radiant.

"Let's head back to our- your room. Isn't there something you need to prepare for?"

Radiant nodded and snaked his hand into Alberts, interlocking their fingers.
The shorter boy jumped but eventually embraced it, giving Radiants hand a light squeeze.

"Yeah, I think we're going to train again tonight. Great Day has been making us train more. He believes the Dawns and Nights joined together against us."

The taller boy let out a disappointed sigh before he turned and smiled at Albert.

"No worries though! They may outnumber us but we're stronger than them!"

Radiant used his free hand to adjust the goggles that rested on his hat. He was very peculiar about how he looked, especially around Albert. He felt some of his soft light hair fall over a few parts of his face. Albert giggled and let go of his hand before he stopped in front of him. The shorter boy brushed his hair out of the way and smiled brightly.

"So handsome!"

He chuckled out as Radiants face heated up, another dusty red blush filling his pale face. Even if Radiant was a big flirt, he never seemed to know what to say back when he was the one getting flirted with.

"You're even cuter though!"

Radiant suddenly felt a surge of courage as he flirted back. Albert grew quiet, a light red blush filling his face as well.

"Cat got your tongue darlin~!"

Albert chuckled and nudged the other boys arm.

"Shut up, you dork."

Radiant felt that same familiar heat. and he felt his heart rate pick up the more they continued to chat. These feelings were indeed strange, but he didn't want them to end, he wanted to stay with Albert like this for hours.

====================================
So I've actually had this story on private for a while, even before lovesick was created. I decided now that I wanted to pick up on this story since I still have many ideas for it!! I appreciate your patience and all of the support I've been getting on lovesick. Recently my writers block has faded away so I'll be writing a lot more often! Please look forward to my current and future projects and I hope I continue to have your support!
-Mio
=================================