Veesha : What happened,Doctor? What happened to my brother?!

Doctor : Mr.Varun passed away few hours ago..

Her smiled faded away. She wide her eyes with shocked. She want to talk but something stop her to talk. She was struggling.

Veesha : It can't be..

She gasped and look at Ajay then look at Doctor.

Veesha : I..I..I just met him yesterday..He was totally fine..

She try to control her tears but Her tears were scroll on her cheeks.

Veesha : He ta-..I..

Ajay look at Veesha who is crying.

Veesha : I want see him..

Doctor : I understand but No..You can't see him now..,Mrs.Veesha..

Veesha : I'm a doctor too..

She raised her voice.

Doctor : He just passed away few hours ago..He met an accident..He was died on the spot..

She frown and she can't bear to hear those words. She struggle to her cried. It was hard for her to accept that her brother was died.

Veesha : Avere vitha enake yaarum ille , Doctor..Please let me see him..I can do-

Ajay heard that sentences and His eyes fill with tears when she said that. It's really hurt him terribly. Doctor interupt her.

Doctor : Calm down..

She start to cried more.

Veesha : I want to see him Now..

She grab the report then got the ward number. She stood up and went out from the room. She search for the ward. Ajay and Doctor rush behind her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She don't want to listen him. She keep on rushing and searching for her brother. Ajay grip her arm.

Veesha : Let me go!

She shouted while crying.

Veesha : I want to see my brother..

She pull her arm from Ajay. She searching the ward.

Ajay : Doctor..

Two male nurses pushing a bedwheel towards them as Ajay requested the doctor cause Veesha was behaving mad. Veesha saw her brother on the wheel bed. She hold his wrist. The pulse was nothing.

Doctor : His brain is dead..We can't do anything..(to Ajay)

Ajay hold his forehead,anxious. She let go Varun's hand and cover her mouth with her palms then cry. She's a doctor, she save alot of people's life but she had no chance to save her own brother. She knee down on the floor cause her sorrow make her weak. She couldn't stand anymore by seeing his brother was died. She cover her whole face and cry more. Ajay knee down. He hold her to convince her. One of his hand wrap around her shoulder.

Ajay : Sha..Don't cry..Please..

He pull her on him as embracing her. He couldn't see her crying. She cry on his chest. He have nothing to tell to convince or comfort her than give a hug to her and let her cry.

Few days after all the ritual held,..

Ajay have to attend important meeting. Before he goes to his work place,he took a seat at living room. He called for Veesha but she didn't come so he stood up and go to Veesha who at kitchen. She was slicing the tomatoes to make sandwich but her eyes were looking somewhere in out of focus. He stared at Veesha who look so down. Ajay didn't call her in fact he understood her situation. Ajay's mother come to the kitchen,saw Ajay there watching Veesha.