Yukio x Rin. Thunder Storms (fluff)

Rin's P.O.V

'Why isn't Yukio back yet, he promised me he'd be back by 6:00!' My pacing only picks up when a loud boom of thunder erupts in the sky.

"Eep!" I run out of the kitchen triping and falling on my face.

"Owwww" *sniff*

"Yukio, come home. I need you." I picked myself up and stumbled around in the dark since the power went out. I made my way up the stairs as tears threatened to fall with every loud boom of thunder. I opended the old door to our room and flopped on Yukio's bed, hoping his scent will calm me down. With another rumble of thunder that shook the ground, The dam keeping my tears at bay broke, and I couldn't stop them. I was scared.

Yukio, p-please c-come back. I ne-need you."

Yukio's P.O.V

The exorcism took longer than i'd hoped. The thunder and rain was getting louder and louder.

"I'm coming Rin, i'm coming!" I ran through the rain not caring if I caught a cold, though Rin would defenently scold me later. When I reached our dorm, all the power was out and I could barely make out soft whimpers.

"Rin!" The whimpering got louder the closer I got. I ran in our room to see Rin curled in a ball on my bed holding Kuro.
"Rin! AreyouokayIwassoworried!" He launched himself at me and his body shook with sobs

"Rin, baby, look at me please." I needed to see his face and wipe the tears away.

"O-okay *sniff* Rin then looked up at me. His big blue ocean eyes were glassy from the tears and a bit red and puffy from crying for so long.

"Please don't cry sweety, I'm so sorry I'm late. The exorcism took longer than expected." I rocked him in my lap while his sobs turned into  small hiccups.

"Yukio, I was so scared, I thought you weren't coming back and that I'd be left alone!" Rin started to cry again, though softer into my shirt. I put my hand on his knee to help comfort him, but I felt something wet and warm, and he immediately pulled away and winced.

"Rin, what happened?" I held onto his shoulders and made him look at me, though because of how dark it was, I doubt he could.

"I-I tripped a-and fell" Rin said apologetically and dipped his head, tears yet again forming in his eyes. I cupped his cheek and had him look up at me again. I gently kissed his soft lips and felt his face heat up in my hand.

"It's okay sweety. Shh shh, it's okay. I'm going to go grab a lantern and first aid kit, I'll be right back, I promise." He was hesitant to let go until I gave him another kiss. I did, and he let go. After I got out of the room, I changed my cloths and grabbed the lantern and first aid kit. When I got back I noticed Kuro was laying in Rin's bed and the thunder died down. Rin was still sitting on my bed, but now holding my pillow up to his face.

"Why are you hugging my pillow, when I'm right here?" I asked jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

"Your scent helps me calm down" Rin replied barely above a whisper.

"Awww, Rin. Do you really love me that much?" I said smirking, knowing this should lighten the mood for sure. 'Whap' he chucked the pillow at my face. I grabbed it, and thanks to the lantern, I could see Rin's now cherry red face.

'He's so cute when he's flustered!' I smiled at him and began to dress his wounds.

"Heh, it feels like back when we lived with the old man, doesn't it Yukio? You always patching me up after I got into fights. Brings back memories." Rin said looking up at the ceiling with a slight smile.

"It sure does" Rin's right, he'd always come back to the monastery bloody and bruised, and I'd always tend to his wounds. I remember always telling him that he would give me and ulcer.(Sorry! I have no idea how to spell this!)

Once I finished dressing his wounds I told him It was getting late and We had school/work tomorrow.

"Hey Yukio?"

"What is Rin?" I asked, concern evident in my voice.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course Rin! You don't even have to ask! To be honest, I've been wanting to see if we should just get a queen size bed instead of the two twin size ones, and just share the queen size." Rin stared at me with a surprise look, then turned into a smile.

"I've been wanting the same thing! I was worried you didn't want to!" Rin replied l. I smiled back at him and climbed in bed. He then followed suit. We were spooning. I'm the big one and he's the small one.

"We should do this more often" I said while kissing the back of his head.

"Agreed" He replied and I soon heard small snores from him. Not long after I as well was consumed by darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, first fanfic one shot. That was time consuming! I would love to hear any feed back if this ever gets read. : P