Chapter One

Hey guys so this my my new Fanfic I know I have a lot of books out but this book came to my mind but I do hope you guys enjoy!!

Here chapter 1

Read&Enjoy!!

Nothing Like Us- Chapter One

-Selena-

It was raining outside and I'm on my way to Harrys place, Harry is my best friend since ' The Accident' I'm still fragile to talk about it but I'll tell you the story when I'm ready, but yeah ever since 'the accident' Harrys has been there for me till the end, he has a lovely mother name Anne, she's like a mom to me and he has a sister(younger) and her name is Gemma shes soo beautiful, she could litterly be a model

I was infront of the wooden door as I knocked, I'm litterly getting wet and there taking FOREVER!! " Who is it?"Harry voice rang I groan in annoyance " The fricken pizza delivery man"I said "hmm.. I didn't order pizza"he said " Harry, I'm going to litterly beat the shit out of you, open up!!"I yelled "yeah, I kinda don't want to know"Harry said " I really want selena to beat you up"I heard Gemma voice say as she opens the door, I enter all socken wet giving Harry a death glare, before I even notice he starts running " Hi, Gemma"I said hugging her and then look at Harry whos running like a girl " YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN!!!"I yelled running after him as I catch up to him. I litterly jump him and he falls as he starts to apologize I started laughing hitting his arm and helping him up " your such a girl"I said " shut up"he said as he pulls me in for a hug as we go downstairs together I look at Anne as I squeal and run into her tackling her into a hug "Hi mommy!!!"I said as she smiles down at me " Hi sweety, its always good to see you"mom says okay so 'Mom' is actually Harrys mom Anne, I just call her mom because its a best friend thing, and we known eachother since the 'Thing' happened " selena were having a family dinner--" " cool, so I'm invited??"I asked interrupting my mom Anne as Harry covered his face " or not"I said biting my lower lip " Selena your soo silly, of course your invited I was going to invite you but you got ahead of yourself"mom Anne said I smiled widely " But that wouldn't be the selena we know and love if she didnt offer herself to come"Harry said wrapping his arms around me as I took his arm off of me " You don't know me"I said Harry started laughing hysterically I narrowed my eyes at him " please selena, I know you really well, I know when you lie, when your sad and I also know your weak spot"he said touching my side as I wiggled a little I hate how he knows me so daym much " I hate you"I said " no you don't you love me"Harry said I rolled my eyes "pfft!! Yeah right"I said as he laughed " you guys are so weird, I swear selena you guys are like identical, it's creepy, its like Harry is your twin"Gemma said I smiled " were best friends"I said " theres nothing like us, were unique and special!!"Harry said that's a hundred percent true, me and Harry are inseparable, we grown to love eachother he's my best friend and he's right there's nothing like us in this world, were one and the same!!

Updated!!!

I'm really going to like this story, I have stuff planned out for this book, but the problem is I will update when I can!!(: because I do have LOTS of books out that I really need to finish so I apologize for the upcoming Late Updates!!

Anyways

Vote and Comment!!!

-Bitchdoe