Subject name: Cronin Fashista

Nicknames: Shrodinger's cat, prophet,

Species: {(Redacted)}

Age: Appears to be 17 years of age (true age unknown)

Sexual orientation: Straight

Sexual experience: Virgin

Psych evaluation: post depression, homicidal tendencies, split personality disorder, unknown bouts of cheerful happiness, and quite the trickster, with a childlike personality.

Abilities: teleportation, immortality-explanation {(Redacted)}
Untold amounts of knowledge,

Recording of a combat simulation:

Known weapons: Duel cleavers

Combat gear: None

Battle evaluation: When the start of combat the subject will (size up her opponent) she has stated the she does not care for combat multiple times this has earned her multiple firing squads to which she has shrugged off at this time we have no true means of punishing her we have began to bribe her with treats to which she's fully compliant.

Relatives: She has revealed to us that she was not born but made we are not sure whether it was our enemies or something else. As it stands now she has formed attachments to most staff of this facility most especially the director she began to see him as a father type figure most staff are quite fond of her.

Subject bio: We found the subject in the waste of an old bombing site. She was hystircal and a sobbing mess the director (at the time was a private) choose that time to approach her and offer a comforting embrace to which she happily accepted we at the time beloved she was a abandoned orphan she soon proved that wrong when she (as she called it) zipped from soldier to soldier we we're so surprised some men drew there weapons and fired. We were quick to understand something as she just stood back up and replied with an expression of slight pain. We took her back to base to which she now calls home.

Advice for when in subject's sight: What you must never do is show aggression she is a fair tempered and kind creature she be distant at first but show that you mean no harm then she will be attached to you immediately (possible separation anxiety)

Subject's favorite qoute: "I see the moon but the sun see's the earth we are always standing in their way"

(A/N) none of the images belong to me they are all from chrome.