Chapter 1~Impossible to cover him?!~

Magsimula sa umpisa

**AIRPORT**

I arrived at the airport and inside the arrivals lounge, there was already a large crowd of people gathered. 

(the British Open has just finished so he is on his way back to Canada. I wonder what other companies are waiting for him here? He's only 22 years old and has become the first Canadian to reach No. 12 in the world rankings. Are they from his sponsers the Vasecorss group? He really is a great player.)

" Hey! he's here! It's Kofu!" - journalist

" ! " - Me

"..." - Kofu

Through a gap in the crowd, I could see what I had only seen on TV before, the figure of Kofu Lucas walking by. Loud cheers resonated around the airport and he frowned in response. I tried to slip through the media scrum.

( It's not good! I can't get near him! I'll just have to try and shout to him!)

" Kofu! Kofu!  I'm Blue Massey from Tiger Gate Publishing!" - Me

"..." - Kofu

I called out desparatedly but he just walked further and further away.

(He's going to end up in a taxy and get away!)

Without a care for my messed up hair and clothes, I pushed aside the crowd of reporters.

" Kofu, a quick word please" - Journalist

" ..." - Kofu

" Oh my god! Over here! Over here!" - Fan

" ..." - Kofu

No matter who shouted out. Kofu paid no attention to the voices.It really does seem like he hates the media.

( come on... just a little closer. I'm almost near him.)

The shouting was deafening. I managed to close the distance between Kofu and I. then...

*Thud*

"Ahh!" - Me

Someone was pulled out of the way in front of me. I dashed forwards through the space. In my hurry, I ran straight into Kofu and ended up wrapped around him.