Page 12 What Friends are for

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Yeah i could be a very valuable test subject to, uh whats your name?

???: My name is Sally

Y/n: Hello Sally i must say you look beautiful.

Sally:*blush*

Rades: Quit flirting and lets just go.

Just then as we entered the hideout two of them were dead and then i saw Dio then the other guy ran away.

Y/n: SALLY LET ME GO I CAN HELP!

I then felt a knife in my throat but it didn't hurt i pulled it out and i wasn't bleeding at all but my body felt different and it hurt then after that he went after sally i got in then way and grabbed his wrist but my hamon did nothing, no my hamon was gone.

Dio: Wow I'm genuinely impressed even weakened as you are you are still very strong and even protecting your kidnapper from an even greater threat now i only hope you show your other half.

Y/n:(what is he talking about) The World!

Nothing happened.

Y/n: THE WORLD!!!

Dio: Looking for this.

Then to my surprise the world appeared behind Dio.

Y/n: Why have you got my stand.

Dio: Oh please the world has always been my stand you were just borrowing it and making it stronger for me so i waited for the right time to take back the world and that knife took away your ability to use hamon.

I then unsheathed Anubis and as soon as i unsheathed it the world broke most of the blade i sheathed him then i grab Sally shielding her from what was about to come next.

Dio: THE WORLD!

The strange thing was is that i could see him, not that it mattered

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDMUDA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!

Then as time began to move again i went flying through the air and smashed into a wall with Sally in my arms hopefully not as hurt as i am i can tell he held back a little.

Y/n:*cough blood* Now i know it feels having that happen to me.

Dio: If you want to try to fight me I'll be where this all began.

As he says that he disappears then Sally put my head on her lap.

Sally: Why did you protect me I'm your enemy.

Y/n: You don't have to be i believe There's good in you and I'm just that kind of guy.

She then kissed me on the forehead.

Sally: Thank you. (he's very interesting)

I then unsheathed Anubis.

Y/n: Anubis are you Alright.

Anubis: Yes but i doubt I'll useful in combat ever again.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Anubis: It's quite Alright master Y/n.

Sally: What a talking sword how is this possible is it magic or something else.

Y/n: Anubis is what i call a stand.

Just then the wizard king appeared and looked surprised at these scene he was looking at then he saw us.

Y/n: Hi wizard king.

Julius: Oh hello Y/n and whose this?

Y/n: Oh yeah meet the girl who kidnapped me and my new friend.

Sally: Friend?

Y/n: Yep if you want?

Sally: I would love for you to be my friend.

???: So you'd betray me for him, then you are the enemy.

Sally: Seems like a good trade.

Then the mysterious man attacked and so did Julius then everything went bright and that man disappeared.

Y/n: Wizard king go easy on her please.

Julius: Okay i will.

Back at Clover Kingdom
Noelle POV
Ella: Daddy? Where are you? Please come back!

I go to Ella and hug her she then starts crying but who could blame her i miss him too.

Klaus: Asta has Y/n always been like this always acting without thinking?

Asta: Yeah it's a bad habit he can't seem to control and he worries everyone around him because of it.

Just as Asta finished talking the wizard king appeared with the girl that kidnapped Y/n.

Julius: I belive this is your friend.

He then showed us Y/n who was badly injured he the gently put him on the ground and as he did Ella ran over to him and hugged him.

Y/n: Ow ow ow.

Ella: Oh I'm so sorry daddy.

Noelle: Mimosa heal him hurry.

Asta: Hey what happened to you.

Noelle: And why is she here? She kidnapped you.

Y/n: Yeah but now she's my friend.

Asta: So what happened to you?

Y/n: Well my the world was taken from me and he made me incapable of using my hamon.

Noelle: Whose this"he"person?

Y/n: His name is Dio Brando and he use to be my friend and he's also the one who has the world and all it's powers but that doesn't mean i can't fight.

Asta: That's the spirit.

Noelle: Now i think you should just rest up for now.

Y/n: ZZzzzZZZZzZZzzZZZzzzz

Y/n POV
Dream
???: Show the world what You're capable of, show it your true self.

I then wake up and ponder what that meant.

Y/n: Dio said the same thing what does it mean...screw it I know I'll figure it out later.

Page 13 Who i am meant to be