Jealous Regina

Robin and Regina had finally been together after Marian's return. Robin had made things right with her and chose Regina in the end . For two months everything was fine. Great actually. Robin had moved to her house and Roland spent the Weekends with them. She was finally happy after so many painful days. He made her happy. Robin was the most loving and caring man she had ever met. 

Nevertheless the last week he seemed a little distant to her. And yet every time she asked him if something was wrong, he just told her; "everything's fine". 

Regina was a quite insecure person, especially after what she had been through, and her fear that she might lose him escalated daily; for a week she had been waking up alone. Each morning he was getting up early and he was going for coffee at Granny's. When this situation continued, Regina woke up one day right after him and followed him there.

 When she opened the door she saw her love smiling and flirting with Ruby. He was sitting on the bar and when Ruby gave him his coffee their hands touched and Ruby had a mischievous smile on her face.

 She was the reason he had been avoiding her. This little bitch was flirting with her man. If Regina hadn't changed so much she would throw a fireball and Ruby would be roasted before she can't say ''hi''. She stood there for a while, her eyes never leaving them and her heart sneak in her chest. 

''Here is your coffee handsome,'' Ruby said and  she gave him a wicked smile with a wink. 

''Thank you, Ruby,'' he answered and smiled back at her. 

Regina felt sick to her stomach when she was watching them, and without noticing it, tears started running from her eyes. She couldn't stay another moment and immediately turned her back and left Granny's. 

He was leaving her. He was leaving her for this little slut who wanted only him in bed and nothing more. He was leaving Regina, the woman who loved him so much and had given him everything she had . The woman who took him back even when he left her so easily. She could swear this time she hadn't done anything wrong. She thought he was happy with her... but obviously he wasn't. 

Regina spent all day walking in the forest, trying to avoid him. What else was she supposed to do? He was going to leave her anyway. And Regina couldn't bear this again. So with all her strength, she walked back to her house with determination. She would face him, and let him go, he would be better without her. 

She arrived at the house a couple of minutes later and saw him sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of wine. He didn't even notice her and Regina's heart broke a little bit more. They were together for two months and he hadn't even asked her where she had been all day. Regina was sure he would leave her, now more than ever. 

Without even saying 'hi' to him she forced herself into their bedroom. She needed a shower. She undressed herself and let the hot water warm her body.

When she felt her body warm enough she finally allowed herself to cry. She would never be happy; once a villain always a villain. She buried her face in her hands and cried . 

When Robin went into their bedroom he saw the bathroom's door open. When he walked closer he listened  her cries and sobs and his heart started pounding in his chest. 

Without wasting time he got himself into the bathroom and his heart broke for the scene in front of him .

 Regina was crying loudly with her hands covering her face and her knees close to her chest. He instantly got close to her and touched her shoulders.

''Regina what's wrong?'' he asked obviously concerned. 

''Leave'' she muttered between her sobs.